AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

A conundrum. My footy mates are not MCC and 90% of the enjoyment is the company.
Plus see below.

Same. Restricted is only so good. Will I live to see full membership?

If the AFL treated us like the MCC I'd have no reason to keep MCC.

I am in the exact same boat as you.

Gold AFL but restricted MCC. I'll be full MCC in probably 3-4 years.

I don't need both, but which one to give up is a pretty big decision.

MCC cr*ps all over AFL is my opinion and they know how to treat the members. Democratic elections rather than a dictatorship. The AFL keep chipping away at us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It really makes attaining gold pretty much worthless.

I've missed 2 GFs as Gold and it seems with ticketek I might never go again as a neutral.
I don't think a Gold Club Support member of one of the 2 competing teams has ever missed a ticket, but if it's one of the above combinations, then it will be a first.

Survey sent out today is sampling a lot of proposed pricing and benefit changes. Big thing seems to be a possible entry of a ballot, but if you pay more you can go in even if your club isn’t paying. Dunno what this means for gold/silver.

Survey sent out today is sampling a lot of proposed pricing and benefit changes. Big thing seems to be a possible entry of a ballot, but if you pay more you can go in even if your club isn’t paying. Dunno what this means for gold/silver.
All sounds like existing members rights are getting further eroded to appease corporate demand for seats.

Absolute shitshow. ****ing AFL members is going to be fully corporate soon. I can feel it

All sounds like existing members rights are getting further eroded to appease corporate demand for seats.

Absolute shitshow. ****ing AFL members is going to be fully corporate soon. I can feel it

Agree. I just did the survey. I’ve been on gold wait list over 13 years and one or two years off becoming gold. I’ve waited long to be gold and get gf tickets. Any changes to allow silver access to the gf is unfair and is not what the membership is about. Might as well be a club member or gone on mcc wait list 15-20 years ago instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back