AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know whether our AFL Member barcode will work for the club member on sale at 10am? That link mentions it will work for interstate finals for your club, but doesn't mention the G. Not sure if that means it won't work or whether they just didn't bother mentioning it would work because they assume you would buy the much cheaper AFL Member seat.

Does anyone know whether our AFL Member barcode will work for the club member on sale at 10am? That link mentions it will work for interstate finals for your club, but doesn't mention the G. Not sure if that means it won't work or whether they just didn't bother mentioning it would work because they assume you would buy the much cheaper AFL Member seat.
Its always worked in the past. I don't see why it would be different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? I've always been waiting for the AFL members sale like a chump.
But you would be getting seats out of AFL area and not AFL prices, so you are not a chump.
It did work out for me as a silver for a Prelim once. Club member was a better deal than AFL guest price price. But that's only the prelim.

Really? I've always been waiting for the AFL members sale like a chump.

Edit: Ah, so that's in the public reserve section?
yeah. It works the same as any regular club membership, including paying the public price for seats. Only becomes cheaper for prelim finals
When it worked can you remember whether it also allowed you to get AFL Member seats after using the barcode to get club seats, or does it reject the barcode?
One ticket. Same way the do for the GF. You can either enter the ballot or buy tickets through the AFL, but you can't do both.

yeah. It works the same as any regular club membership, including paying the public price for seats. Only becomes cheaper for prelim finals

One ticket. Same way the do for the GF. You can either enter the ballot or buy tickets through the AFL, but you can't do both.
There is an exception here for cats fans at least. Your reserved seat membership is a separate barcode to your afl membership allowing you to double dip in the prelims and also the GF ballot.

There is an exception here for cats fans at least. Your reserved seat membership is a separate barcode to your afl membership allowing you to double dip in the prelims and also the GF ballot.
Not just Cats. I have a reserved seat at the MCG for Richmond home games and I am pretty sure I can double dip. Not that I need 2 seats...

Not just Cats. I have a reserved seat at the MCG for Richmond home games and I am pretty sure I can double dip. Not that I need 2 seats...
I don't need two seats, but got plenty of family and friends who I'm happy to help out and would do so again (once I've got mine first - no guarantee in the ballot).

Yeah just noticed this on new email sent out. Bronze Members/Guest Past only Level 4. Kinda a fan of this, but also not.
Bronze members and guest passes should not have access to tickets in the initial on sale full stop. After members have a chance to purchase tickets during an initial on sale window, then they should open it up to guests/Bronze. If Silver/Full members want to take a guest they can wait til after the initial on sale and risk getting no tickets or crap seats. Members should have first dibs.

Bronze members and guest passes should not have access to tickets in the initial on sale full stop. After members have a chance to purchase tickets during an initial on sale window, then they should open it up to guests/Bronze. If Silver/Full members want to take a guest they can wait til after the initial on sale and risk getting no tickets or crap seats. Members should have first dibs.
Exactly 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back