AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Was there any P level available?

It feels like M Undercover, N and P were all exhausted for our Medallion club mates
I got P22 row B. I cancelled the tickets because I’m not going to go this week. I just wanted to test the system to ensure I could get in with the new format.

How many? just 1 ticket?
Just one. I believe I found a fail-safe way to get in at 12pm on the dot.

By the way, for those that missed out, you’ll be able to get tickets on Thursday or early Friday on N level when some of those corporate dining tickets that aren’t being used go back to other AFL members.

If I change my mind and feel like going I might try this on Thursday or Friday. Happens for all games including finals.

Just one. I believe I found a fail-safe way to get in at 12pm on the dot.

Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day

Competing club AFL support basically. Bit rough for competing club AFL members to miss out. Makes me nervous for when Cats are playing
Agree it’s rough but it’s also one of those things being AFL Members. Can’t really win in this situation.

You either allow club support to get first priority of all 4 weeks of finals and get other members complaining (especially gold)

OR

You have members of the two clubs playing miss out to neutral fans.

Agree it’s rough but it’s also one of those things being AFL Members. Can’t really win in this situation.

You either allow club support to get first priority of all 4 weeks of finals and get other members complaining (especially gold)

OR

You have members of the two clubs playing miss out to neutral fans.
If club support had priority in all 4 weeks then you may as well buy club membership. I pay for silver which comes with finals access regardless of club. I pay more than a club membership so I should be entitled to those finals tickets as much as anyone else. Anyway, I had to put up with this when Richmond were good. Now we are bad I shouldn't be shut out of finals!
A better option (which the AFL wouldn't do but should) is to allow competing club of support AFL members to buy tickets in the club member sale, at AFL member prices. But not in the AFL members area!

Last edited:
If club support had priority in all 4 weeks then you may as well buy club membership. I pay for silver which comes with finals access regardless of club. I pay more than a club membership so I should be entitled to those finals tickets as much as anyway else. Anyway, I had to put up with this when Richmond were good. Now we are bad I shouldn't be shut out of finals!
A better option (which the AFL wouldn't do but should) is to allow competing club of support AFL members to buy tickets in the club member sale, at AFL member prices. But not in the AFL members area!
I agree with you, people pay for AFL Membership for the extra privileges, that includes final access.

Do like the option that you mentioned. It would make the most sense

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 week to the start of finals and still no one indicating they have received upgrades. The outrage when we get our renewals and have moved 50 spots in the queue will be all time
Don't spread conspiracy theories!

The AFL are a transparent and honourable organisation who would not lie, cheat and steal off their members and give to the corporates!

Robin Hood in reverse

lol care to explain these foolproof methods gentleman ?
anyway, i feel for those supporters that missed out
same BS every year with Ticketek
I was pulling yer leg. Can't speak for the other two though.

I've never been able to get around the queues. Best thing you can do is try to time logging into the queue strategically to be early enough that you'll get let in at a reasonable time, but not too early that you have 30 seconds to do the whole transaction.

It's honestly just an art form.

If club support had priority in all 4 weeks then you may as well buy club membership. I pay for silver which comes with finals access regardless of club. I pay more than a club membership so I should be entitled to those finals tickets as much as anyone else. Anyway, I had to put up with this when Richmond were good. Now we are bad I shouldn't be shut out of finals!
They should put AFL Members on sale first so you know if you can get tickets or not - its a bit rough having to pay the full price for tickets in the club member on sale (before AFL Member on sale) because you don't want to risk missing out in the AFL Member sale. For a family that could be a few hundred bucks down the drain you didn't have to spend just to make sure you don't miss out.

They should put AFL Members on sale first so you know if you can get tickets or not - its a bit rough having to pay the full price for tickets in the club member on sale (before AFL Member on sale) because you don't want to risk missing out in the AFL Member sale. For a family that could be a few hundred bucks down the drain you didn't have to spend just to make sure you don't miss out.
They now run the AFL member sale during the club member sale, and there is always tickets in the club member sale still available once the AFL sells out.

By the way, for those that missed out, you’ll be able to get tickets on Thursday or early Friday on N level when some of those corporate dining tickets that aren’t being used go back to other AFL members.
Not that I missed out, but I have looked a couple times out of interest but nothing has shown up.
I heard that the AFL gave tickets for this afternoon/ tonight to anyone who had bought Dogs AFLW tickets at Whittwn Oval which is now being played at the MCG. Nice they found them some tickets to a sold out match.

Not that I missed out, but I have looked a couple times out of interest but nothing has shown up.
I heard that the AFL gave tickets for this afternoon/ tonight to anyone who had bought Dogs AFLW tickets at Whittwn Oval which is now being played at the MCG. Nice they found them some tickets to a sold out match.
Yeah I've been checking too, I can't go but my brother wanted to. Haven't seen any pop up.

Yeah I've been checking too, I can't go but my brother wanted to. Haven't seen any pop up.
The unused platinum privilege allocation on level 2a in P24 (there were at least 10 seats left available) which usually go on sale to normal members were taken off sale this morning and did not go on sale to other afl members.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back