AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

wont get to priority 3 or 4 imho
I know it got to P4 back in either 2014 or 2015 as I checked as a matter if interest. I guess people were tired of seeing Hawthorn Premierships.
I think it would take 2 non Vic teams for that to happen this year though.

from afl email

As an AFL Member with a nominated club of support, you will likely receive information from your club regarding possible Grand Final ballot eligibility.

It is important to know that the AFL Membership Priority 1 and 2 On-sales and the Club Ballots will be held on the same day: Sunday, September 24.

If you enter your club’s ballot, you will forfeit your access to the AFL Membership Priority 1 and 2 On-sales on Sunday, September 24, whether you are successful in the ballot or not.

If you are unsuccessful in your club ballot, and if the AFL Reserve does not sell out in the first two priority windows, you would then have access to purchase tickets in the Priority 3 and 4 on-sales.

Please be aware: if you hold an additional club membership that is entirely independent of your AFL Membership, you can use this to enter your club ballot with no impact to your AFL Reserve access. If you are successful in both, please be reminded that your AFL Membership is strictly non-transferrable. This means that it can only be used by you, the person whose name is on the membership, and cannot be given to anyone else. Identification checks will be conducted on Grand Final day.

AFL MEMBERSHIP GRAND FINAL ON-SALE

The ticketing and dining on-sales for AFL Members are split by priority group and are scheduled to commence on Sunday, September 24.

TICKET ON-SALE WINDOWS

Priority 1 on-sale
11am - 1pm Sunday, September 24
Gold AFL Members with competing club of support

Priority 2 on-sale (unless sold out prior)
2pm - 4pm Sunday, September 24
Gold AFL Members with any club of support

Priority 3 on-sale (unless sold out prior)
10am - 12pm Monday, September 25
Silver AFL Members with competing club of support

Priority 4 on-sale (unless sold out prior)
2pm - 4pm Monday, September 25
Silver AFL Members with any club of support

is this new?

wont get to priority 3 or 4 imho
No it's not new. Been that way forever.

M18?

AFL members really need a forum to be able to take their grievances to the AFL. They clearly don't give a stuff and have eroded the benefits of AFL Membership over the years.
Other than venting your spleen in the annual AFL Membership survey, there is/was the AFL Members Association.

AFLMA - AFL Members Association

I think it still exists as I receive minutes from their annual meeting. I signed up way back in the day but never participated. To be fair, they actually did bring about some positive changes for members about 15 years ago, but those changes were enough to satisfy most people such that the AFLMA is just about a non-entity these days.

There's also the Facebook AFL Membership page; and maybe something on Titter, but I won't create an account to view it.

Havent been in position for a while :)
So did u take the ballot offer?
In 2017 Richmond banned AFL members from entering the ballot. So I bought the cheapest richmond membership to use just for GF Ballots.

I think you have better odds (at least 25%) of getting a ticket in the Melbourne Allocation, than hoping AFL Silver members with club support get access.

In 2017 Richmond banned AFL members from entering the ballot. So I bought the cheapest richmond membership to use just for GF Ballots.

I think you have better odds (at least 25%) of getting a ticket in the Melbourne Allocation, than hoping AFL Silver members with club support get access.
Im gold

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do we scan in to the walkup areas for the Saints v GWS game?
During the season I just go into the AFL app on my phone, click on the AFL Member menu and it lists all the games, then I just click on which one I am attending and it generates a ticket. This game isn't listed when I just looked then.
Will they add it at some point?

During the season I just go into the AFL app on my phone, click on the AFL Member menu and it lists all the games, then I just click on which one I am attending and it generates a ticket. This game isn't listed when I just looked then.
Have you a physical card?

They had them last year for the finals that had walk ups so I assume they’ll add them once they confirm what is available

Two options:

1) Corporate / dining seats that had otherwise gone unsold; or

2) They built additional seating areas in the past week

I'll let you decide which you believe is more plausible...
I believe that some of these tickets will be because of Ticketek's inept system.

I bought 4 tickets to the Carlton vs Sydney on P level. My credit card was charged but I never received confirmation and never received the tickets in my account. I know of a few people in the same boat for the tonight's game. I was finally refunded yesterday after asking whether I had tickets or not and what was happening. I think the tickets that I thought I had were removed from availability at the time and this would explain the refunds coinciding with tickets becoming available.

I have no doubt that there would be some corporate/medallion unused tickets being released as well.

Last year, the barcode/QR code became available in the app the day before the game (for the Melbourne vs Brisbane game). From memory, the Geelong v Brisbane prelim was in the app the morning of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back