AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For those interested, the bays in the AFL that went on sale (i got a ticket) were P21, P23, N25, M19 undercover, Q16 Front and M18 Open. So yes the best seats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got in pretty quick for Thursday nights game just wanting 1 ticket and still said best available was standing room lol.
I was in and out by 11:03 with one seat in P21 and when I went back in at 11:05 standing room was all that was left

Within a small AFL "members" section, it isn't really a drop.

I really wish they would just rename the section "AFL Corporate" section or something. It really isn't a members stand.

Its already called AFL reserve. Not AFL Members.

So its a mix of AFL members, corporates, medallion club, reciprocal rights for interstate members (like SACA/WACA members)

For those interested, the bays in the AFL that went on sale (i got a ticket) were P21, P23, N25, M19 undercover, Q16 Front and M18 Open. So yes the best seats.
M18?

AFL members really need a forum to be able to take their grievances to the AFL. They clearly don't give a stuff and have eroded the benefits of AFL Membership over the years.

Without checking that you are actually entering the venue with an adult ticket, how would they even know that you are entering the venue with a child ticket when an adult ?
The gates flash up what ticket it is. The new ticket gates have massive light has on them now. It turns green/yellow when you scan a junior or concession ticket

from afl email

As an AFL Member with a nominated club of support, you will likely receive information from your club regarding possible Grand Final ballot eligibility.

It is important to know that the AFL Membership Priority 1 and 2 On-sales and the Club Ballots will be held on the same day: Sunday, September 24.

If you enter your club’s ballot, you will forfeit your access to the AFL Membership Priority 1 and 2 On-sales on Sunday, September 24, whether you are successful in the ballot or not.

If you are unsuccessful in your club ballot, and if the AFL Reserve does not sell out in the first two priority windows, you would then have access to purchase tickets in the Priority 3 and 4 on-sales.

Please be aware: if you hold an additional club membership that is entirely independent of your AFL Membership, you can use this to enter your club ballot with no impact to your AFL Reserve access. If you are successful in both, please be reminded that your AFL Membership is strictly non-transferrable. This means that it can only be used by you, the person whose name is on the membership, and cannot be given to anyone else. Identification checks will be conducted on Grand Final day.

AFL MEMBERSHIP GRAND FINAL ON-SALE

The ticketing and dining on-sales for AFL Members are split by priority group and are scheduled to commence on Sunday, September 24.

TICKET ON-SALE WINDOWS

Priority 1 on-sale
11am - 1pm Sunday, September 24
Gold AFL Members with competing club of support

Priority 2 on-sale (unless sold out prior)
2pm - 4pm Sunday, September 24
Gold AFL Members with any club of support

Priority 3 on-sale (unless sold out prior)
10am - 12pm Monday, September 25
Silver AFL Members with competing club of support

Priority 4 on-sale (unless sold out prior)
2pm - 4pm Monday, September 25
Silver AFL Members with any club of support

is this new?

wont get to priority 3 or 4 imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back