AFL Stars of the future

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by underthebridge
Beau Waters will be a hard at it champion footballer

But I doubt he'll be a star in the class of Judd, Riewoldt etc. Not taking anything away from him, he will come good.

B J Goddard, Kossi and Maguire, Saints one and all. Add them to Riewoldt, Ball, dal Santo and the Clarke brothers and it is easy to see why the Saints future is very bright.

Originally posted by garth p
B J Goddard, Kossi and Maguire, Saints one and all. Add them to Riewoldt, Ball, dal Santo and the Clarke brothers and it is easy to see why the Saints future is very bright.

Add Joey to that list as well.

I reackon if he can get through the current problems he is facing he will also go on to be a great player.

He played some very good game's last year and he kicks goals!!

Goal kicking midfeilders are priceless he reminds me of B. Harvey.

Originally posted by SaInts SKill
James Kelly from Geelong is a good young player as well.

His last 2 games for the club have been excellent performences. He was arguably BOG for the Sydney game with 23 possessions and 3 goals, on the back of a 25 possession and 1 goal performence against Carlton. Is really beginning to show that 2002 form that earned him 4th place in the Rising Star Award.

Originally posted by GeeCat
His last 2 games for the club have been excellent performences. He was arguably BOG for the Sydney game with 23 possessions and 3 goals, on the back of a 25 possession and 1 goal performence against Carlton. Is really beginning to show that 2002 form that earned him 4th place in the Rising Star Award.

Yeah I think he is quite good same with Steve Johnson.

Now all he needs is a few team mates to stand up with him and for Thompson to stop using souch a pathetic useless ****ed up game plan.

I mean it must drive Geelong supporters mad they play the most ugly booring deffensive game plan in the AFL. Sure they have a crap forward line but there useless game plan just compounds the problem. (I hope no one takes offence to this)

I find it hard to understand what Thompson thinks he is going to acheive with the game plan he uses. It would not matter how good your forward line is you would still not kick that many goals.
with that game plan.

And I also think you should get rid of Graham he sets a poor example IMO and without a dominant midfeild he offers nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Stars of the future

Remove this Banner Ad

Back