AFL Supercoach 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Still waiting on 3 teams to join the Div 1 league, and need to know who the following teams belong to:

Ridin' Fasolo FFC
Eye Deaf Eat Y'all
Strangels
For the win SCE

Also, MagnerCumLaude FFC has changed their name - what did you change it to?

Still waiting on 3 teams to join the Div 1 league, and need to know who the following teams belong to:

Ridin' Fasolo FFC
Eye Deaf Eat Y'all
Strangels
For the win SCE

Also, MagnerCumLaude FFC has changed their name - what did you change it to?
yeah i changed my name from MagnerCumLaude FFC to Ridin' Fasolo FFC. Cheers.

no more changes i swear :D

Hi guys, if you can't fill one of the last three spots in div 1, I'm happy to help you out. Finished around 350 th last year with two top 100 finishes in the past.

Knight Ryders FFC is the alias. BtG can vouch for me if required

Are the divisions been decided yet? When will we know know what division I'm in? Stickers32 - stickers

echo the hat placing for a division 1 spot should you have any trouble filling it..I won the last bf essendon div 1 in 2010..should get the right to defend my title, no? Admittedly had an average season just past, but the recruiting manager has been sacked and i've piled in the cash to the footy department for a resurgent year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright I've put myself in charge of Division 4. I know we havnt even decided divisions 1,2,3 yet but I couldn't be bothered waiting around for someone else to do it. It's first in best dressed doesn't matter how good or bad you are. I will be doing a weekly post on the league, mid season report etc etc love having a bit of banter in the league so I'll be making a div 4 essendon thread during the week! Even tho it's division 4. It's just a number! Would be awesome if our league average topped Div.2 or 3. Beating div.1 might be a big ask!

League code is 330835

if you could reply with your bigfooty and supercoach name, so I know who's who that would be great and where you finished in the comp last year. To the closest 1000 doesn't have to be exact.

For me my supercoach name is Stickers and I finished around the 5000 mark from memory last year!

Good luck!

Obviously if there is no div.3 I'll be updating the league name to 'BF Div.3 Essendon' instead of Div.4

SuperCoach Division 2

Code:
Proven 9

~ 350    Knight Ryders
~ 2000   Beev
~ 4011   Tyze1
~ 8000   SDR223
~ 8361   Lotch
~ 8480   timbo3195 
~ 8873   Burnley Bomber
~ 9363   Bergerson33
~ 22205  hollywood23 (2010 - 541)

Wildcard 9

Tassieboy
The Prosecutor
eth-dog
SirJimi05
yaco55
Mecha
Don Draper
Pazza
bipolarbeaR

invite code: 300163

If you could all post your team names in the discussion thread, that would be appreciated.

Code:
Players currently without a league...

~ 10000  zaharaharakis
~ 12000  Son of Whispy
~ 12000  Gurley
~ 15639  King Patty
~ 19039  mark1881
~ 20000  SugarRayRichard
~ 25000  IriDiuM
~ 36000  Jimmy1992
~ 40,000 Bomber1978

No rank supplied:
- Bombermania
- bombre-boy
- Duckworth
- AS9
- hank31
- Stugots
- stay true
- Cramer85
- xMichaelx
- Bombers36
- jade_00
- Bomber Machine
- bombermick
- Jonesy1987
- lemon chicken
- Donakebab
- daffo
- bomberandy
- Eleven 38
- Dukes Of Hurley
- lamaros
- Smokin JoeMisiti
- Hiltzy79
- tunny25

Alright I've put myself in charge of Division 4. I know we havnt even decided divisions 1,2,3 yet but I couldn't be bothered waiting around for someone else to do it. It's first in best dressed doesn't matter how good or bad you are. I will be doing a weekly post on the league, mid season report etc etc love having a bit of banter in the league so I'll be making a div 4 essendon thread during the week! Even tho it's division 4. It's just a number! Would be awesome if our league average topped Div.2 or 3. Beating div.1 might be a big ask!

League code is 330835

if you could reply with your bigfooty and supercoach name, so I know who's who that would be great and where you finished in the comp last year. To the closest 1000 doesn't have to be exact.

For me my supercoach name is Stickers and I finished around the 5000 mark from memory last year!

Good luck!

Joined up thanks Stickers!

Supercoach team: The Try Hirds

From memory i finished somewhere in the top 6000

AFL Supercoach 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back