Afl tas video review

Remove this Banner Ad

The comments about how AFLTas have handled that & other issues are still relevant I believe. They will continue to be relevant whilst AFLTas continue to act in such a confused & inconsistent manner. All we ask is some common sense & reasonable consistancy with both umpiring & the tribunals decision making .

Yes that is a very real problem. The AFLTas are a professional business but make inconsistant calls on a weekly basis.

The comments about how AFLTas have handled that & other issues are still relevant I believe. They will continue to be relevant whilst AFLTas continue to act in such a confused & inconsistent manner. All we ask is some common sense & reasonable consistancy with both umpiring & the tribunals decision making .

Yes that is a very real problem. The AFLTas are a professional business but make inconsistant calls on a weekly basis.

Heard a passing comment from an AFL tas rep that the tribunal fiasco is not done and dusted. Believe there to be more come out of what happened in the next week, no more was said, but he had a big smile on his face.

Heard a passing comment from an AFL tas rep that the tribunal fiasco is not done and dusted. Believe there to be more come out of what happened in the next week, no more was said, but he had a big smile on his face.

No one in that office should get too smug about anything. They are responsible for the tribunal/umpiring mess. The public see that & know they are responsible. So rather than cheesy smiles I think we would just like them to fix the whole embarrassing mess that they created.
We really just want to see good footy & low profile umpiring & administration. Is that too much to ask for?

No one in that office should get too smug about anything. They are responsible for the tribunal/umpiring mess. The public see that & know they are responsible. So rather than cheesy smiles I think we would just like them to fix the whole embarrassing mess that they created.
We really just want to see good footy & low profile umpiring & administration. Is that too much to ask for?

The feeling i got or was told, is that they are looking to get some back for the incidents that occurred from both clubs involved, ie North Hobart and Lauderdale. They have fined North's coach heavily for his comments in the media and are now looking to fine both clubs for the melee. I think it's quite amusing, 1, can't stand both clubs, 2 typical of AFL tas to respond in that manner when they are exposed for their lack of professionalism.

Apparently yes that is too much to ask for (with the clowns at Argyle Street)
:(

sorry roysie,judging by the disparaging remarks in your post i obviously got under your skin.will try not to be so critical, especially toward the trainers & waterboys .look back at some of your own whinging, iv'e got a lot of ground to make up to get to your standard.
take a lot more than you wankly to get under my skin old boy,as for whinging im a defender against negative people like you, you have run down more people than the bulls in spain,get some positive vibes next time you go to the footy and enjoy the game

take a lot more than you wankly to get under my skin old boy,as for whinging im a defender against negative people like you, you have run down more people than the bulls in spain,get some positive vibes next time you go to the footy and enjoy the game

one game i did enjoy was round 1 at the tip. 5 goals down then run over the top of the home side, very enjoyable. still waiting to see the video you have roysie, you know the one, shot from behind the incident that shows all these north boys kinghitting your boys. don't think anyone will see that one.like the little jibe about the bulls in spain, who told you that one? mum or dad.

we are talking about plumbers, boiler maker welders and alcoholics are we not? gravy train office I am told and Wade would argue black from white when every other person on the planet sees white, one day they will get a decent amount of Karma? thought Cresswell would have just sped it up a bit!

You two need to get a room:thumbsu:

You seem well travelled roysieboy using your spanish experience as a comparison, great work for someone so young:rolleyes:

To Big Footy Users,

Is anyone that was at KGV on Saturday night available to write a stat dec on the Chivers report?

Cheers,

State League Tribunal

To Big Footy Users,

Is anyone that was at KGV on Saturday night available to write a stat dec on the Chivers report?

Cheers,

State League Tribunal

i know of a impartial football follower who is putting pen to paper as i write this. he was in the wet area on saturday night & despite having 27 cans up til half time & the fact he is blind in one eye & deaf in the other he is pretty sure he saw the said incident. on this evidence alone the tribunal will give chivers a week for every can this bloke consumed.

i know of a impartial football follower who is putting pen to paper as i write this. he was in the wet area on saturday night & despite having 27 cans up til half time & the fact he is blind in one eye & deaf in the other he is pretty sure he saw the said incident. on this evidence alone the tribunal will give chivers a week for every can this bloke consumed.

I heard Chivers broke his hand on Browns Jaw it was flapping that much:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats right, then unbelievebly 2 weeks later he got cited again & suspended for striking brennan.this proves he was dismissed on the first charge & then somehow copped 2 weeks for the same charge with a different name added. all on the evidence of 2 lauderdale people, 1 which is doubtful he was ever in a position to see it.Oh thats right, & a bloke called dogga.
and by the way, haydn smith no 6, was he the same no 6 throwing his elbow at any glenorchy player that moved the following week at KGV. didn't take him long to pick up Windy's game plan.
hey wankly you old fool,had a look at pies v bombers game and i was right,you werent even there cos if you think that was a rough elbows game then you better not go to the netball cos you will be shocked,another blatant case of you gobbing off with no actual facts to back it up

hey wankly you old fool,had a look at pies v bombers game and i was right,you werent even there cos if you think that was a rough elbows game then you better not go to the netball cos you will be shocked,another blatant case of you gobbing off with no actual facts to back it up

no actual facts hey, what about byron howard lodging an official complaint with umpires director about the treatment his players received. still not convinced, howard on the tv news complaining about the same thing & vision showing bowden getting taken head high & mott copping an elbow from your new ruck recruit. think before you speak roysie.

[/b]

no actual facts hey, what about byron howard lodging an official complaint with umpires director about the treatment his players received. still not convinced, howard on the tv news complaining about the same thing & vision showing bowden getting taken head high & mott copping an elbow from your new ruck recruit. think before you speak roysie.
if you havent noticed wankly its a game of footy,did anyone get reported?did anyone go to hospital?did they all shake hands after the game?and by all your reports it was only the pies that got hurt,what?nobody from the bombers copped any rough stuff,,,,bit hard to believe dont you think,,,,always two teams out there buddy boy,,

if you havent noticed wankly its a game of footy,did anyone get reported?did anyone go to hospital?did they all shake hands after the game?and by all your reports it was only the pies that got hurt,what?nobody from the bombers copped any rough stuff,,,,bit hard to believe dont you think,,,,always two teams out there buddy boy,,

keep changing the subject roysie, you accuse me of gobbing off with no hard facts, i give you the facts about howard going to umpires etc & you choose to ignore it.reminds me of those politicians that never answer the question. its good to know that according to you if you don't get reported or go to hospital then all the illegal stuff is ok, buddy boy.

keep changing the subject roysie, you accuse me of gobbing off with no hard facts, i give you the facts about howard going to umpires etc & you choose to ignore it.reminds me of those politicians that never answer the question. its good to know that according to you if you don't get reported or go to hospital then all the illegal stuff is ok, buddy boy.

didn't see the game in question but did watch the tigers play Lauderdale at Lauderdale and the game was pretty fierce but no bad stuff at all, even Fitze was almost invisable and the so called hard bloke from Dodges Ferry Waller?? I think that is his name, hardly saw the contest. Maybe this is because Hobart have some blokes who can go a bit and regardless of the outcome they are pretty hard at the contest so Lauderdale could just play footy without having to prove a point to their coach knowing both teams are pretty equal in the contested footy stakes? Also very little verbal which sometimes gets blokes hot under the collar, definately a trait of the Nth Hob coach. I reckon Lauderdale games will be pretty tame from here on in till Akker visits? apparently GFC dont ask for money for him to play or ask for sportman's nights to be organised:eek: yeh right, Hobarts is a small place, we all know the truth Mr Allie;)

can tell you never played the game wankly cos people go to the footy to see a good hard contest and anyone who has copped a whack or two dont go winging to the umps all the time,goes around comes around and where i come from if you get a chance you square up,and according to you a good hard bump or players giving as good as they get is to rough,think you better take up watchn lawn bowls old boy,,or better still watch the boxing,,they actually hit each other so at least you will have some facts to cry over not fictional stories you make up,,buddy boy

can tell you never played the game wankly cos people go to the footy to see a good hard contest and anyone who has copped a whack or two dont go winging to the umps all the time,goes around comes around and where i come from if you get a chance you square up,and according to you a good hard bump or players giving as good as they get is to rough,think you better take up watchn lawn bowls old boy,,or better still watch the boxing,,they actually hit each other so at least you will have some facts to cry over not fictional stories you make up,,buddy boy

firstly you guys are the only ones to have whinged to the umpires & secondly when have i EVER said "a good hard bump is too rough"
all who reads this knows you are making this stuff up but then again you have made a habit out of lying.
"WHERE'S THE VIDEO FROM BEHIND THE GOALS THAT YOU CONFESS TO HAVE"
cheers junior

firstly you guys are the only ones to have whinged to the umpires & secondly when have i EVER said "a good hard bump is too rough"
all who reads this knows you are making this stuff up but then again you have made a habit out of lying.
cheers junior
firstly wankly your the pot calling the kettle black old boy or maybe you have been smoking to much pot cos your halucinating.you have pot shots at everything in the tsl and calling some players thugs when it was only a bit of niggle thats in every game,maybe your a two pot screamer or just an armchair critic with a pot gut buddy boy,,maybe your going potty

cheers junior
hey frankly,,,just worked out who you are,,,,,your brett geappens brother arent you,,,,he got the the right surname,,,gappen big mouth

hey frankly,,,just worked out who you are,,,,,your brett geappens brother arent you,,,,he got the the right surname,,,gappen big mouth

Awesome punctuation and spelling idiot! I'm sure the Geappen boys would love to know who you are, as you are quick to be a smart ass on here hiding behind your computer.

Thought your "baby" bombers were good on the weekend. If they had some ticker they would have won. But they don't.

Awesome punctuation and spelling idiot! I'm sure the Geappen boys would love to know who you are, as you are quick to be a smart ass on here hiding behind your computer.

Thought your "baby" bombers were good on the weekend. If they had some ticker they would have won. But they don't.
hit a nerve there little red roo ter,you geappens cousin idiot,clerence got long way to go if they gunna win another flag but it wont be this year,you another school teacher worrying how someone spells,,

hit a nerve there little red roo ter,you geappens cousin idiot,clerence got long way to go if they gunna win another flag but it wont be this year,you another school teacher worrying how someone spells,,

Yeah i'm his Cousin, we are all related in tassie remember!!! Which to my
detriment means i'm probably related to your dumb ass! Know nerve, you might be right, we may not win, we won't be far off though, closer than your little paper aeroplanes! How is school today? Probably see you in detention. Then again i'm picking you will probably be in the mall with the rest of tip rats. Ahhhh thats right, they have banned smoking now, found a new hide out yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Afl tas video review

Remove this Banner Ad

Back