Aflq News

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard he had a run in with Tom Tarrant at a morningside function...
so toddy, can you fill me in on a little bit more info on the tarrant incident??? is kent abbey still kicking again next year for morningside.

so toddy, can you fill me in on a little bit more info on the tarrant incident??? is kent abbey still kicking again next year for morningside.

Ahh well just heard that Tarrant was on something and hit Mugavin, knocking a tooth out. Dont know anymore really on it or even on Abbey.

You slow locals in Queensland should stick to rugby, the standard of footy you play would not beat the Oz kick on the MCG

For 2007 season, Palmy will be grand finalists again next year. Craig O'Brien has brought professionalism and at least 10 senior players from Broady down with him mix that with some of the good youngsters they have and it looks like 2006 was a once off for the Lions

There is nothing wrong with qld footy, but wats going on with this thread..
lakes mobb, down in the home of the blue and white are looking down. mass exit too the puma.. come on lake wats going on down there..:eek:

There is nothing wrong with qld footy, but wats going on with this thread..
lakes mobb, down in the home of the blue and white are looking down. mass exit too the puma.. come on lake wats going on down there..:eek:

there starting to work out what he is really like (behind all the "used caryard salesman" talk).

Hi sorry about the other comments made by idiot sons. Listen looking for young footballer Nathan Bryant i am his uncle wondering about his progress and what team he is playing for any one help me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im sure his uncle would love to prove to you how he could play footy but i dont have to **************** lets just say i am interested in him and how he is doing thanks for the reply and if you know me then come in and see me and tell me how good i am and we can discuss the pro's and con's of life.
I'm sure Nathan goes better than his uncle!!:D :D :D :D :D

just wondering if a fellow called Brad Burkinshaw is still playing up there for labrador and how he is going?

Hay he is the number 22 for labby. thats all I can tell u haha :eek::rolleyes: :p

hay and the dude who missed a game cuz he spoke out on here does he play for morningside and peoples call him ferrett or he has bro that gets called that????

Hay he is the number 22 for labby. thats all I can tell u haha :eek::rolleyes: :p

hay and the dude who missed a game cuz he spoke out on here does he play for morningside and peoples call him ferrett or he has bro that gets called that????

Nah he plays for Springwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back