Aflq News

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point exactly. Where is Billy Clearly from originally ? ( oops, proper name- Billy Cleary). And Springwood would probably have 18's if they didn't disappear. Not to worry, its only Springwood. Their senior list gets topped up by guys who can't make Redlands senior list ( Redlands only throw money at the ones that can kick at least 30 metres. The rest go to Springwood. Chuckle, Chuckle.)

Pretty sure the 4 former redlands players at springwood would walk into their best 22 this year no worries at all...Billy is a mount gravatt junior..Springwoods 18s is a joke there is no choice in the matter finding a state league club is the only option and i dont no if u have a map handy but the nearest club to springwood is Mount Gravatt...5 minutes up the highway.

More to life then football, something alot of people in queensland fail to realise...

For someone who thinks the above, you spend a lot of time on here talking your crap. Head off back to Byron you loser.
Good bloke you are.... the mounties are rapped to have you on board. Hey, you might even get into the best...after all Lakey does like to look after 'his own'...well sort of....

Bananabenda and Thomo44 why not lay your cards on the table as Doug and I have and state who you follow in the state league or are you just sh1t stirrers?

Bananabenda and Thomo44 why not lay your cards on the table as Doug and I have and state who you follow in the state league or are you just sh1t stirrers?

Refresh me, who do you and DH follow/play for?

I play for For a Div 1 side, not Redlands. Is that enough for you?

Who went to the Round robin 18's last weekend? I saw Gary Odgers there. Seems he was looking for 18's that might not be signed to an AFLQ club yet. Don't like his chances, but good on him for trying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who went to the Round robin 18's last weekend? I saw Gary Odgers there. Seems he was looking for 18's that might not be signed to an AFLQ club yet. Don't like his chances, but good on him for trying.

I was crook so I didn't go, He was watching my brother and the other 9 Redlands in the Bushies squad.

Yes he was watching Redlands, But he also inquired about players-Fact. I thought your brother was under 18 last year. Your brother must be Jarrod , Jamie or Adam. how am I going?

Yes he was watching Redlands, But he also inquired about players-Fact. I thought your brother was under 18 last year. Your brother must be Jarrod , Jamie or Adam. how am I going?

Jarrod has only sisters and last time I looked I'm a male, do you mean Andrew not Adam?

Doesn't matter, You seem like a likable person. Better to remain anonymous. How will the Sharkies go this season? They have a lot of new players. I'm not sure they will climb the ladder too far.

Doesn't matter, You seem like a likable person. Better to remain anonymous. How will the Sharkies go this season? They have a lot of new players. I'm not sure they will climb the ladder too far.

Well if you were from Redlands in the last 12 years then there's a fair chance you'd know who I was. I do kinda stand out a bit hey Dougie.

I think we will have a better season then last year, the flag is obviously a pipe dream but moving up the ladder a few steps is achievable.

For someone who thinks the above, you spend a lot of time on here talking your crap. Head off back to Byron you loser.
Good bloke you are.... the mounties are rapped to have you on board. Hey, you might even get into the best...after all Lakey does like to look after 'his own'...well sort of....

Settle down champion...im not the one rubbishing people anonymously like yourself! Takes a tough bloke to do that. I will head back to byron- same time again this year...

Settle down champion...im not the one rubbishing people anonymously like yourself! Takes a tough bloke to do that. I will head back to byron- same time again this year...
Dougie have long hard look at yourself . Look at your posts go through them as I did. Your negative 99% of the time. When challenged about player payments you were made to look like a fool so that made me a "Neville nobody. Yoe said same about Thommo. You are no less anonymous than myself or Thommo.Yet we got labelled "******** stirrers" by Morphous. Know its obvious he's a good bloke just read through his posts. (And yes I do know who Morphous is).But you Dougie are no different to myself or Thommo as far as anonimity goes. Now lets knock this on the head and argue football instead.

Im fine with knocking fellow members of the forum doesnt bother what people say about me, but having a crack at other members of AFLQ community is pretty ordinary in my books...

Dougie have long hard look at yourself . Look at your posts go through them as I did. Your negative 99% of the time. When challenged about player payments you were made to look like a fool so that made me a "Neville nobody. Yoe said same about Thommo. You are no less anonymous than myself or Thommo.Yet we got labelled "******** stirrers" by Morphous. Know its obvious he's a good bloke just read through his posts. (And yes I do know who Morphous is).But you Dougie are no different to myself or Thommo as far as anonimity goes. Now lets knock this on the head and argue football instead.

Dougs only been protecting his clubs name from others who have been branding the coach Peter Foster. Now whatever your view is on David Lake calling him Peter Foster is a very low blow. I know that I have defended my club on numerous occasions and like the rest of people here will continue to do so. Unless you can provide DNA evidence that Lake and Foster are the one and same then how bout we all call a truce in bagging each other?

i'm sorry...i don't have any DNA proof of Lake and Foster.....
I'll make an effort to hold back some remarks that are unfair.

However i'm fine to follow your advice DH, as you said it doesn't bother you.

So DH, where do you sit with all of this?

Reading your posts you seem to be a smart donkey is this the case or are you just stirring...
I'm curious to know, will you walk out on YOUR teamates again this year? (Just going on from what i have heard about you, please if its not the case, explain the real story).
And don't use the Queensland football excuse. your part of a team, a committment, for the entire season, not when it gets too hard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back