AFLQ State Association - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grand Final Weekend in State Association! Looking forward to it, still thinking I might go watch the seniors on Saturday.

In Div 2 Reserves, think its fair enough to say Robina will win. Absolutely silly how much they've dominated this year, they can't be stopped. Sorry Kedron.

Seniors will be a cracker. I'll be cheering for Kedron in the main event. They've had a great season and would be great to see them win

Anyone want to discuss the other grand final in Div 1?
After watching Coorparoo V Wynnum last weekend, I think the panthers will win by at least 60 points. There will be a big party up the highway on the weekend and everyone is invited to celebrate to GF wins in the One's and Two's.
Frenchy to get BOG in the Seniors.

Anyone want to discuss the other grand final in Div 1?
After watching Coorparoo V Wynnum last weekend, I think the panthers will win by at least 60 points. There will be a big party up the highway on the weekend and everyone is invited to celebrate to GF wins in the One's and Two's.
Frenchy to get BOG in the Seniors.

Would be keen as beans to come watch both divisions granny's, but going to be up the coast for me mothers wedding :(

Don't know enough of the happenings within division 1, but I'll tip Coloundra in the big one.

Will be barracking for Kedron on the weekend, both grand finals although Robina will be too strong in the ressies, unless they come in thinking they will win it before the ball is even bounced, then they will have a fight on their hands. Good luck to Kedron!

what a game of footy at zillmere. pissing down rain all day and we got a good game of footy. the panthers were 5 goals down at one stage in the 3rd and came storming home to win the flag

what a game of footy at zillmere. pissing down rain all day and we got a good game of footy. the panther were 5 goals down at one stage in the 3rd and came storming home to win the flag

5 5 to 2 point last 1/4. Wow. That's a big last 1/4 when it mattered. Well done caloundra, just reward for the season they had.

Tiger,

Kedron and Robina up to Division One for 2011, no teams to drop down.

Not 100% sure but a rumor a while back was a Division 3 team was ready to move to Div 2 to field both seniors and reserve squads.

For the 2012 season there will be a promotion/relegation system between Div 1 and Div 2.

Oh and to the Robina boys here, congratulations on the win, but humility isn't your strongest point. All the best in Division 1.

Commiserations Red Leggers, terrific season from Kedron definately deserved to have gotten to the GF.

Bring on Grand Final party nights!

gee budgy14 u must be real proud then if 3/4 of u are from state league wow u dropped down 4 leagues and won a flag great effort u may aswell ofplayed against the blind if there was that many state league players
u must be real proud u penis nibbler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let me guess u play in the back pocket cos thats the only spot u could get a game ????????

You can come on here and start badmouthing posters here Robina Roos boys, odds are you'll be shown the door like our good friend Hartlett.

But your arguments over the last couple of days are questionable....

Also, the whole 3/4 of the club has played State League debate. I have no doubt your team does have State League players. So why would they jump down to State Association Division 2? Were they around when Robina weren't travelling well in Division 1?

Moving right on before this thread gets ruined again. Best and Fairests for each others clubs?

My tip for UQ 4ths is A.Foulstone.

Well I had on my red socks but the Redleggers couldn't get over the line in either grade.

The ressies was a cracker of a game with the final margin less than a goal. Leggers had a shot at goal to win after the siren but it was just touched on the line :(

Seniors came out firing and had a great first quarter, but all credit to Robina, they worked very hard and got on top. They were the better side on the day and deserved to win. Special mention to Alan Corrie, he had a very good game with a number of excellent goals.

Congrats to the Robina Roos.

What's clueless and classless about that? Simply an observation that you have taken exception to. Nowhere near as classless as not clapping off an injured opposition player :) Maybe take up literacy classes over the summer. If your playing 3-4 levels too low in footy, I suggest starting in Grade 4 at the local State school, you can then report back and tell us all about the awards you win for being the best at P.E in your class.

Good luck next season.

5 5 to 2 point last 1/4. Wow. That's a big last 1/4 when it mattered. Well done caloundra, just reward for the season they had.

Caloundra Panthers a very happy club at north st, great win. anyone at the game would know what i'm talking about the kings had it all over us for 3 qtrs, but in the end you need to play for 4 qtrs, great coaching job, the footy club does it hard off the ground and this just makes it all worth while.

You can come on here and start badmouthing posters here Robina Roos boys, odds are you'll be shown the door like our good friend Hartlett.

But your arguments over the last couple of days are questionable....

Also, the whole 3/4 of the club has played State League debate. I have no doubt your team does have State League players. So why would they jump down to State Association Division 2? Were they around when Robina weren't travelling well in Division 1?

Moving right on before this thread gets ruined again. Best and Fairests for each others clubs?

My tip for UQ 4ths is A.Foulstone.

Yeah i do agree old from robina is vvery cocky...
For the record there is a fair number of state league players running around in div 1 and i cant say anyone really Stands out....(maybe cash from caloundra)..

Best and fairests..

Alex - J.Campbell
Caloundra - Cash
Cooparoo - Michev
Kenmore - Plummer
Yeronga - Lockyer
Aspley - ???
Uni - Begley
Wynumm - Lynn

:cool::cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's clueless and classless about that? Simply an observation that you have taken exception to. Nowhere near as classless as not clapping off an injured opposition player :) Maybe take up literacy classes over the summer. If your playing 3-4 levels too low in footy, I suggest starting in Grade 4 at the local State school, you can then report back and tell us all about the awards you win for being the best at P.E in your class.

Good luck next season.

The correct contraction of "you are" is "you're", while the word "your" indicates possession (i.e. "You're an idiot whose level of schooling must not be too far greater than that of the subject of your comment").

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Tiger,

Not 100% sure but a rumor a while back was a Division 3 team was ready to move to Div 2 to field both seniors and reserve squads.

According to Coomera's website, they are a good chance to be the team to head up to Div 2

That would leave only 4 in Div 3 and maybe 3 if the redbacks can field a second team and move up also

The correct contraction of "you are" is "you're", while the word "your" indicates possession (i.e. "You're an idiot whose level of schooling must not be too far greater than that of the subject of your comment").

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Well played sir. I am usually a stickler for this myself as my posting history will suggest.

One question, does anyone know how much money a club gets if it wins a premiership? Lets say in Div 2. Is it the same for Seniors and Reserves? Do they even get any financial rewards??

dont think ya get any money for winning flags, its only div 2. wouldnt it b funny if all the robina boys decide to stay in div 2 an play for coomera, would every1 start sayin coomera shouldnt b in this league:eek:

Anyone have any rumours for Div 1, Div 2 & 3 may as well merge if there is only a handful of sides left in 2011.
Yeronga are already starting to flash the cash for 11' looking everywhere for some quality players to make up for disappointing year this year.

Anyone have any rumours for Div 1, Div 2 & 3 may as well merge if there is only a handful of sides left in 2011.
Yeronga are already starting to flash the cash for 11' looking everywhere for some quality players to make up for disappointing year this year.

Haven't heard a single thing. Why would their only be a handful of teams?

sorry gents, been a while. Have been celebrating the taste of success.
panthers aiming for Back to Back in 2011.
may as well give us the flag now. With some young kids on the horizon, things can only go up for a panthers dynasty at the top.
Nick aldridge is looking at moving up here as well. That would make it team number 10?

sorry gents, been a while. Have been celebrating the taste of success.
panthers aiming for Back to Back in 2011.
may as well give us the flag now. With some young kids on the horizon, things can only go up for a panthers dynasty at the top.
Nick aldridge is looking at moving up here as well. That would make it team number 10?

Congrates on the flag mate...truely desereved.....:thumbsu:
I think its a little bit too early..to predict flag favourites for next year...
predicting alot of recuriments espically for...Alex , yeronga, and kenmore...

As for the nick alridge comment....."PURE GOLD" hahahaa.:D:D:D:D

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back