AFLQ state association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
well aren't u impressive with words and is the pink writing cause kiwi has trouble reading the black writting with his one good eye and can see the pink better?? Ok by the way skiddy said ask andy graham how he goes! "As The tattoed one said" hows the netball team goin at the buffs anyways? see ya round 6 homo and hope andy graham plays and ur kind self, we'd take pride in spanking half rate teams like beenleigh!oh thats right g organised his brothers bucks for that weekend cause he has no aggit:cool:

Mate, that made absolutely no sense at all. Please enrol in primary school for the first time and learn how to structure sentences and use punctuation.

Mate, that made absolutely no sense at all. Please enrol in primary school for the first time and learn how to structure sentences and use punctuation.
Well thats prob cause it didnt invole you ya peanut! Now maybe thats why kenmore are in trouble,to busy worrying about PUNCTUATION than winning a game. Maybe, and i say maybe u should try a little harder winning a game footy, and a little less spell checks cause its getting you nowhere:eek:

Well thats prob cause it didnt invole you ya peanut! Now maybe thats why kenmore are in trouble,to busy worrying about PUNCTUATION than winning a game. Maybe, and i say maybe u should try a little harder winning a game footy, and a little less spell checks cause its getting you nowhere:eek:

We don't focus all our time on punctuation, only once a fortnight at training. It was just that I couldn't understand a word your last post was saying. I mean literally, I couldn't understand one word.

We will focus on winning a game. You guys focus on not losing grand finals. :thumbsu:

We don't focus all our time on punctuation, only once a fortnight at training. It was just that I couldn't understand a word your last post was saying. I mean literally, I couldn't understand one word.

We will focus on winning a game. You guys focus on not losing grand finals. :thumbsu:

They'll have to make a grand final first to lose one

They'll have to make a grand final first to lose one

As intriguing as it is, watching the above battle of whits.....both slugging away unarmed, in search of a nil all draw........here are my Div 2 tips for the round.
Once again Children..... listen and learn

Caboolture over Logan by 5 goals.
Beenleigh to win ANOTHER HOME GAME just v Ippy.
The Educated Roosters to upset Redcliffe
Kedron over The Vale by 15 goals
The score board will run out of numbers for Robina over UQ.

Caloundra by 95
Wynnum by 11
Coorparoo by 46
Alex by 12

Tough week of tips except for the Yeronga vs Caloundra match which has been marred by some controversy and will be a total blow-out now.

Caloundra by 95
Wynnum by 11
Coorparoo by 46
Alex by 12

Tough week of tips except for the Yeronga vs Caloundra match which has been marred by some controversy and will be a total blow-out now.

Controversy?? From which side??

My Tips this week...

Uni in a upset Wynumm over Wynummm Uni by 4 pts..

The Kings to run roit over the bears...Gibson to feature in the goalkicking... 100 plus

Caloundra by 25....???

The Boys from bomberland.... by a even 6 goals..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One has to ask why this bloke doesn't stay at a club longer than one year. Maybe he hangs the same amount of crap on his team mates that he hangs on the opposition.
Good luck Wynnum (dont fear he will be at a new club next year)

0.0-0 Yeronga Sth Brisbane vs Caloundra 0.0-0 (website not updated that game yet, dont know score.)

14.10-94 Hornets AFC def. by Alexandra Hills 18.10-118
9.19-73 UQ Red Lions 1 def. Wynnum 10.6-66
4.4-28 Kenmore def. by Coorparoo Kings 12.15-87

17.8-110 Caboolture def. Logan City 6.6-42
16.11-107 Beenleigh def. Ipswich 6.10-46
1.5-11 Griffith Moorooka def. by Redcliffe 19.10-124
13.15-93 Kedron def. Calamvale 9.7-61
32.24-216 Robina def. UQ Redlions 2 7.6-48

just because someone has been a rep player for QLD does not mean that they are the best player in comp. some of the best players are the ones that have never played in a higher level of footy for example blake joseph. not to say that the player mentioned isnt a good player but the point is you should look past a players personal achievments

interesting to see Calamvale's assistant coach threatening to kill an umpire at half time on saturday. Will be very interesting to hear the outcome.....

interesting to see Calamvale's assistant coach threatening to kill an umpire at half time on saturday. Will be very interesting to hear the outcome.....

threatening to kill an umpire i am guessing he will get a life ban in qld or atleast a couple of years. thats just crazy. maybe we could get a pool going on the suspension people think will get dished out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back