AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 1.38.42 pm.png

Team after trades. Have $524k to put on Breed next week and possibly Friswell. Will aim to bring in Randall & Hatchard for DGW with Fiedler downgraded which will give me a relatively complete team, with next focus after DGW on upgrading Prespakis & Hatchard.

Bradfield will hopefully make some quick cash over next 2 weeks. Hoping Pauga can fight back and get herself back close to $500k again.

Hoping Breed can get herself up over $850k after the 2 games.

Forced trade for Grace Campbell owners…. Will be rested this weekend. Thought I had finally got through unscathed with no forced trades lol

Like Shaunn says above Davies has to be the play as a replacement likely taking the ruck duties for the Swans

Last edited:
Davies and Hamilton split the ruck roughly 50/50 the previous weeks Morphett was out. Even half the ruck contests against Geelong seems like a good time, though. I'll definitely be considering her at F5 on Bolter.
It also means for me I cannot get Gardiner in pretty much, and it means Georgie Pres is a likely option now. I do have a few M4/5 pairings in mind

West/Georgie P
Both of the Pres sisters
Or Ash McCarthy/Georgie Pres

Tempted to get both Pres Sisters in as they’re both ball winners

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back