AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

To hell with it! Toogood is ripe for the picking.

Randall > Toogood, hopefully see a similar points output.
Di Donato > $300k donut (have a few but one more wont hurt)
Finn > Newman

Missed a trick a couple of weeks ago by trading in Prespakis (G) where I had the chance of bring in either Newman or D'Arcy, would've been much better off now, still have Allen and Schleicher, oh well.

Despite having a warchest to play with, I can't fix up all my questionable spots in one go.

O'Dowd, Lavey, Friswell, Davies/Pauga are the ones that need to be moved on for me, so will have to keep at least one for one more week
Got a decent idea on where to go

O’Dowd for Hickie (has a very easy matchup against the Cats makeshift rucks)

Friswell for Fitzsimon (outside of two bad scorers, she’s comfortably been in the 50-70 range)

Lavey for a discounted Lizzy G (If the Dogs keep up this gameplan, she’ll score more junking it up in defence)

To hell with it! Toogood is ripe for the picking.

Randall > Toogood, hopefully see a similar points output.
Di Donato > $300k donut (have a few but one more wont hurt)
Finn > Newman

Missed a trick a couple of weeks ago by trading in Prespakis (G) where I had the chance of bring in either Newman or D'Arcy, would've been much better off now, still have Allen and Schleicher, oh well.
Think I might jump on board Randall > Toogood.

Let's me get O'Dowd > Strom or Georgie > Garner.

Think I might jump on board Randall > Toogood.

Let's me get O'Dowd > Strom or Georgie > Garner.
Can't see many other ways of releasing the cash for an upgrade, she's had a couple of weeks to get a bit of match fitness and I'd hate to not pull the trigger now and miss out.

Reckon Garner would be the go, need to get the high ceiling players in, 30 point gain O'Dowd > Strom, upwards of 50 point gain getting Garner.

Of course watch all that go to shit when Garner drops an 80, Georgie pulls a 95, Strom goes 125 and O'Dowd with a 45

A couple of issues with Cooper:

1. Gowans has been reliably unreliable with his midfield.
View attachment 2141091
2. She has a game against Adelaide coming up.

That said, I'll probably grab her on Bolter, where she's a forward.
71% CBAs as soon as Gardiner is out just sells me on her more.

I'm taking Houghton down, but I'm definitely nervous about Randall's drop in CBAs over her DGW. Her BE is less than her average, but also higher than two of her last three scores.
Might be just age & DGW that reduced that.

Just think this may be a better play than cutting Duursma for $79k and settling for McCarthy or Wales when I can do this and have Garner or Strom.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back