AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

1380, down to ~245
Thought I did well bringing in Anderson and Friswell but no Noffy hurt too much.
Goldsworthy and Wall not doing too great. Goldsworthy probably the best way I can get to Noffy, though I was hoping she'd be a keeper this season, it's just such a mid stacked year.

Fantasy - 1305; up 300 places to 3425
Bolter - 1169; up 30 places to 322

I was happy with my round until the last game. 187 by Marinoff is insane! I've got her in my side, just not as captain.60 points lost to Noffy captainers, 40 points lost to Rowbottom captainers. At least my strategy was positive. McKee on the becnh Friday night, all three trades providing net positive points, including two cash generators.

1380, down to ~245
Thought I did well bringing in Anderson and Friswell but no Noffy hurt too much.
Goldsworthy and Wall not doing too great. Goldsworthy probably the best way I can get to Noffy, though I was hoping she'd be a keeper this season, it's just such a mid stacked year.
Not sure Noffy will be able to do that again though. Freo are a very easy matchup and love to play the contested tackling game, as we saw last week with McCarthy scoring huge in tackles. It was a terrible game to watch in that sense. Crows only have one more very easy matchup for midfield, which I think will be GWS.

Not sure Noffy will be able to do that again though. Freo are a very easy matchup and love to play the contested tackling game, as we saw last week with McCarthy scoring huge in tackles. It was a terrible game to watch in that sense. Crows only have one more very easy matchup for midfield, which I think will be GWS.
True... chasing high scores didn't work particularly well for me last year (eg I think it was Rowbottom towards the start of the season). I think she's a must for round 7 but perhaps won't rise more before then.

Rough price check, Marinoff is gonna hit $1.8m once lockout lifts.

1,385 for the week. Wales 83 to Strom 59 a failed trade. That and some higher pts on the bench lowered a much better week than rd1.

1340, Marinoff C but Tarni Evans, Prespakis and Ham were poor will all scoring under 50. They'll most likely be my tradeouts. Bringing D'Arcy in from Watson was a positive though.

Open way earlier than last week.

I have enough money to go Poppy Kelly to 300k ruck and Syme to Anderson. Have to field O'Dowd though.
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Open way earlier than last week.

I have enough money to go Poppy Kelly to 300k ruck and Syme to Anderson. Have to field O'Dowd though.
I think I'll be doing something similar, I know it's a bit like chasing points, but if I add up the teams points after my trades I get a total score (going on the scores for this round) of 1661:oops:

For those in the SCS v BF league:

Going to use three metrics this season so there will be no tie
- I have put TSO (Tso1967) into the BF side to even up the numbers (a slight oversight on my behalf)

Also a congrats on the two teams in the top 100 !!

1725793597078.png

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back