AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Gardiner at least had the decency not to pass Anderson before 3QT. Although, I probably want her to score well, since I still have her on Bolter, but not so well I can't get her back in R6.

I have no players in this game and one in each of the next two, followed by ten tomorrow.

EDIT: Gardiner has gone ballistic to start the 4th. I miss you already, Loz.

Gardiner at least had the decency not to pass Anderson before 3QT. Although, I probably want her to score well, since I still have her on Bolter, but not so well I can't get her back in R6.

I have no players in this game and one in each of the next two, followed by ten tomorrow.

EDIT: Gardiner has gone ballistic to start the 4th. I miss you already, Loz.
Gardiner is awesome to watch. Just works so hard to get to the ball. She's also average height and not a big build like some of the other ball magnets, which makes it even more impressive. Her and Conti are impressive players for their average builds.

Sheerin pretty much makes BE. She was great in the midfield. I only watched the second half, but the amount of times she broke tackles, fended off and just came out of the pack with the ball to dispose it by foot was good to see. She's definitely a trade target.
I really want to trade J.Hosking for her, but she has the DGW... what to do...

Sheerin pretty much makes BE. She was great in the midfield. I only watched the second half, but the amount of times she broke tackles, fended off and just came out of the pack with the ball to dispose it by foot was good to see. She's definitely a trade target.
Low TOG as well. I doubt I can swing it that I get her in next week, so hopefully she's not out of touch by her DGW.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tbh, I think Sheerin could outscore J.Hosking (vs Coll and Bris) in 1 game. A higher TOG and against the easiest midfield to score against (Carl), Sheerin could be worth it.
Trading out a double score next week doesn't actually prevent you from maxing out on double scores anyway, and Sheerin has hers the following week. I'd agree that there's a fair chance Sheerin beats Hosking next week as well.

Trading out a double score next week doesn't actually prevent you from maxing out on double scores anyway, and Sheerin has hers the following week. I'd agree that there's a fair chance Sheerin beats Hosking next week as well.
True. I should've traded Hosking out this week, but the lure of the earlier DGW told me otherwise. I think I will do that trade this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back