AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Guru Studio GIF by True and the Rainbow Kingdom

I found the Bolter website difficult to navigate and didn't realise that the positions were different there. I just knew they had DPP, so I didn't even know Goldsworthy was a FWD or Guerin was a FWD.
I missed a couple last year that I didn't realise were available outside midfield on Bolter. I'm also pretty lucky to have Guerin as I wasn't that excited about her after preseason. I only grabbed her because she was getting CBAs against the Crows.

Well this makes Anderson's failure more palatable as I had traded McCarthy to her
Did the same thing. Would've had Window covering McCarthy so even though Anderson was poor, im still up by 24 points. Happy i played Goody over Window.

Sitting on 9/573 with Garner, Hore, O'Dowd, Huntington, Pauga, Rowbottom & Noffy (c) to come

Cant wait to complete my midfield next round.

H.Stewart, Goody & Breed/Window > Bonnici & two cheapies.

Ill be happy with a midfield of Noffy, Rowbottom, Garner, Anderson & Bonnici. Bonnici might be traded after her double but the other 4 are pretty much locked.

6/259. Very similar position to this time last week. Most of my guns still to play. I did some rough estimates, and I think I'll go somewhere around the 1200 mark. I did outperform my estimates by over 300 last week, but a lot of that was Noffy (also Rowbottom, O'Dowd, D'Arcy and Finn going better than expected).

Bolter team is flying. 7/429 with four premo mids still to play.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Syme packing her bags,
After what the Adelaide mids did to Freo last week, I was always going to hold her this week.
Alas, 27 is not going to cut it for a spot onfield in the mids.

I fielded Window over Goody. Can't get anything right this year :/
Yeah, same, rookie roulette has cost me each week, haven't watched any of the Port games this year, Goody looked good though.
7/386
2 trades already locked, Hosking > cheapie, Window > Bonnici. Will bring Sheerin in next week, loved her game.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back