AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

What did she do?
Watching other game.
51 at HT is still tracking under break even pace (b.e 119), so may trade of Riddell to A.A (b.e 85, scored 75) isn't a total fail yet. Needed a captain for next week.
She's 87 at half time...

Yeah, same, rookie roulette has cost me each week, haven't watched any of the Port games this year, Goody looked good though.
7/386
2 trades already locked, Hosking > cheapie, Window > Bonnici. Will bring Sheerin in next week, loved her game.
Goody starts on ground, but plays the wing. Window starts on bench but plays on ball. I think the only option is to upgrade one of them so I don't have this problem.

What did she do?
Watching other game.
51 at HT is still tracking under break even pace (b.e 119), so may trade of Riddell to A.A (b.e 85, scored 75) isn't a total fail yet. Needed a captain for next week.
Oh WTF, went 51 to 87..
Gosh darn it..

Traded Riddell as she only scored 2pts in the last 7 minutes last week, was was watching, hoping for her score to climb.
Seemed she'd fall short of that 119 break even so pulled the trigger to Anderson a week early.

Oops, didn’t think to put Wall on bench and Pauga on field after last minute trade changes yesterday… pretty sure Pauga will do better than 3 at halftime 😒

Yeah but still a 131 is enough for me... especially now on closer inspection Charlie hasn't scored a ton in 3 games against GWS. Top score of 90 odd.
I have no other tons each week (other than when Rowbottom hits it), so I'm thankful that at least I can rely on Noffy.

It's a tough week when Lulu Beatty (31), on the bench out scores one of your starting defenders..(Kemp 21)

Even worse, she outscored one of my starting MIDS by 4pts.

And just to rub salt into the wound, I traded out this week's highest scorer, Riddell 145, for someone who cost $60k MORE, and scored 70pts LESS. 😭

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a tough week when Lulu Beatty (31), on the bench out scores one of your starting defenders..(Kemp 21)

Even worse, she outscored one of my starting MIDS by 4pts.

And just to rub salt into the wound, I traded out this week's highest scorer, Riddell 145, for someone who cost $60k MORE, and scored 70pts LESS. 😭
I traded Brennan to Friswell -37 points
I traded S.Wales to Hartill to start O'Dowd. Wales already on 45 points.
I traded in Anderson at her highest and she scores a 77.
And I benched Goody over Window.
Every move is costing me points. Probably would've scored more if I stopped playing.

I traded Brennan to Friswell -37 points
I traded S.Wales to Hartill to start O'Dowd. Wales already on 45 points.
I traded in Anderson at her highest and she scores a 77.
And I benched Goody over Window.
Every move is costing me points. Probably would've scored more if I stopped playing.
I fielded Watson last week and benched Finn. This week I fielded Finn and benched Watson.

Does that make you feel any better?

I fielded Watson last week and benched Finn. This week I fielded Finn and benched Watson.

Does that make you feel any better?
Oh man, that sucks. On any given week, a spud rookie could pull out a big score, but could just be a one off and they may continue scoring poorly

Yep that's me argh. Have 500k in the bank for next week I nearly upgraded Smith but figured I could leave it one more week and bring Anderson in for Conti instead. Shocker.

Damn, Hatchard really faded in the fourth. Below BE too 😔 what a week

Fiedler going to make some cash at least, and O’Loughlin worthwhile.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back