AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just YOLO'ing it from here out and replacing underperforming players with the best DGW players I can. Season is cooked anyway so let's roll the dice on playing DGW's for the hell of it and see if I can make a late scramble back up.

Also, I'd advise anyone playing Huntington on field to have a decent bench cover option.

In need of some thoughts on the best DEF cashcow x double gamer:

Verity Simmons or Octavia Di Donato.

Simmons listed as a MID online, but noticed on DFS she played a bit more DEF/MID and scored 33, whereas Di Donato played more FWD/MID scoring 48, but neither getting legit CBAs - just pushing up the ground more than anything by the looks.

The $40k cheaper Simmons appeals due to price, and coming out of netball whilst she'll be super fit, I imagine this is her first real taste of football. Compare that to DD, who played in the VFL and scored anywhere from 40-60, but more expensive...

Yeah this where my AF and Bolter teams are going to diverge a bit.

I'm thinking:
McCormick to Hartill (and put her on the field and bench O'Dowd this week)
Breed downgrade to Remmos (DGW plus hopefully cash-gen)
Huntingdon to Alice O'Loughlin

Leaves me with EK Smith on the bench still unfortunately. Thought about leaving Breed this week and sorting out Smith, but I couldn't really find anyone worth moving her to within the cash that I had left of about $450k.

Also means I've held on to Hosking...which I'm not too happy about. Again could leave Breed in and swap Hosking for someone else but who - have about $800k so just off a proper premo like Sheerin or D'Arcy etc. Thought maybe Tessa Lavey after R2 but she had zero CBAs in R3 but at least she has a low BE of only 33. Maybe Gabby Newton but she's been up and down despite consistent CBAs and has a higher BE of 59 near her average of 62.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's tough to work out the best option out of Conway, Davey, Drennan and Roberts. Just pick and hope.
I've got 2hrs to pick my Syme upgrade.
Roberts, Drennan, Pritchard or Conway (can stretch to Davey if I bring in DiDonato instead of Britton)
All have similar break evens so should be safe for the DGW, and on trade to similar players next week. $$

Pros/cons
Drennan 34 (could be referring to age and or rd 2 score)
Roberts- cramped in the last QTR last week, so no guarantee the youth is the better pick for 2 games in short succession.
Pritchard, now M1 at the dogs, likely a slight increase in scoring. Big increase in CBA's this year.
Conway - might get the nod on fitness alone, can score with and without goals. Bris will be looking to lock away 2 good wins in their relatively easy DGW.

They're only counting the weekend games not the mid week ones.
Yep, so they are disregarding double game rounds altogether in that respect, given the first game of doubles are on weekdays. Strange why they would do that when it's a new strategy for this season. Ah well.

I don't want to jinx anything, but this is a LOT better from Hosking today. Taken a +6, couple of tackles. A nice pick up through the middle and now a goal. Let's ****ing go.

Touch wood touch wood touch wood.
She's scored what I was expecting lol

*for a whole game

I have a feeling this is the week where it all comes crashing down for me.
Hopefully not.
I think second place had a DNP last week.

90secs before game start and I had to roll back side as I noticed Georgostathis out for the dogs.

Originally had Kemp out for Britton via bench and utility so had to roll back rather than reverse. Plus Syme for Roberts.
After reverse, had time to do Syme to Roberts, but not Georgostathis for Britton, so missed Jaiden Britton DGW now.
Third trade was Remmos so also missing her.
Made a mess of all that. Still trading E.G'stathis as you don't want DGW players missing.

Just playing B.E game with DGW players now.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back