AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a real bad season to be one of the top players, apparently. Stars going down left, right and centre at the moment. And we're only a week into the crazyness of DGW's.
Yeh, and I was just looking ahead to next week wondering if I should grab an extra GC/Ess/Syd player as things are looking a bit grim with only Rowbottom and Kemp in my side.

Trades are locked in for me

Anderson/Drennan/Davey out for Garner/McKay/Tarni Brown, Goody back on field. Brown's low BE makes her a nice option considering the double. Briefly considered passing on both Jazzy and Riddell but it was too risky.

So means I have six players with the double (Finn, Garner (C), McKay, Goody, Tripodi, Brown)

$405k in the bank for next week, can go Breed down and upgrade Goody next week with a straight swap. Went down a mid premo but was forced due to the Pauga/Davey mess. The extra cash may help if there's more BS to deal with.

Ugh, I had everything set to bring in Riddell and Brown, and now I need to rejigg thanks to Puaga.

Pretty locked in on Anderson/JHosking/Puaga -> King/Lavey/Pope. YOLO'ing the DGW once again.

Gives me Lavey, Finn, Conti, King, Goody, Brennan, Pope with Window on the bench.

Don't love it, don't have a tonne of options around it. Got myself up over 2K last week, would like to get up another 1K this week but don't have much hope.

I am wondering whether its more worhtwhile trading premiums in and out based on their double game round or if i do what im currently planning and chasing the cash with the aim of having a much better team after the double games.

Its a case of points now vs points later i think. Not sure whether my strategy is best :huh:
Bit of a balance is my guess, do the premium shuffle but try to improve the team at the same time.

I brought in Drennan last week as an upgrade on Breed to give me 5 premo mids and shuffled a couple of others for cash gen. This week I have to get Pauga off the field so will upgrade Window > Shierlaw, who will go to O'Sullivan or Friswell next week to complete the forwards as well as bring in Garner and Riddell as part of the premo shuffle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Currently going Bonnici -> King
Tighe -> Hamilton
Wendland -> Bacon

Obvs Bonnici and Tighe need to go, and I think Wendland's probably peaked. Hamilton doesn't have this DGW but I feel she's looking better and better this year.

Pauga is just gonna have to go on the bench.

Or I downgrade Frederick instead of Wendland, field Fiedler, and then I can get Riddell and Tripodi.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back