AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Sigh I just couldn't get the cash for Riddell without leaving too many rookies on field so went with Garner as the slightly cheaper option. Next minute she misses her BE by 30 while Riddell beats hers by the same. Should have sucked it up and taken Riddell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge majority would have Riddell Capt.
Happy to be in that majority. + Conti just over Garner as I couldn't afford both Roos

Slightly less TOG for Riddell & Garner bodes well for the DGW management by the Roos.

Meg Robertson hopefully did enough for a second game.

Slightly less TOG for Riddell & Garner bodes well for the DGW management by the Roos.
Garner also spent significant time in that 4th forward with Eddey in the middle. I'm curious what the CBA stats looked like last week, since DFS never updated. If I'd known Eddey was going to get CBAs, I'd have considered her more. Instead, I had AOL, who missed her BE after being on 38 at QT.

Celine Moody - 300k dropped a 46

Shaking Head No GIF by GIPHY News

Happy to be in that majority. + Conti just over Garner as I couldn't afford both Roos

lol, I captained Garner, just to be different. Backfired. She was rested heavily in the final quarter, but when you look at overall TOG, her and Riddell had the same, so Riddell just worked harder.

Seeing Niamh Martin's score is disappointing because I considered her over Pope, but Pope's low BE won me over.

There'll be a lot no doubt, but only 28.4% owned and not all would have captained her.

There'll be a lot no doubt, but only 28.4% owned and not all would have captained her.
Higher at the top, though. 73 of the top 100 last week and 52% of the top 1000. Garner only 10 of the top 100 and 19.2% of the top 1000.

Speaking of the top 100, I'm in it for the first time this year. 6/643 ATM. We'll see if that holds up through the normal part of the round.

Higher at the top, though. 73 of the top 100 last week and 52% of the top 1000. Garner only 10 of the top 100 and 19.2% of the top 1000.

Speaking of the top 100, I'm in it for the first time this year. 6/643 ATM. We'll see if that holds up through the normal part of the round.
Nice, I'm currently 107 pts out of the top 100, but it's a long road still. Would be handy if Garner could have a biggy next game, obviously not so big that the Tigers girls get done.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back