AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Not great news if anyone fielded Breed

Have already been shafted with Davey, Hosking and Brennan being ruled out for their 2nd games in their DGW, so I am not at all surprised another one of my DGW players in Breed will also miss.

This is brutal. Muuuuch easier managing and planning DGW's in BBL SuperCoach compared to this shitstorm. Almost better off not planning to use DGW players as a tactic, as they have backfired a fair bit. 🤦‍♂️

I missed the the games, so I'm catching up on the roller coaster of emotions you all went through now. Breed injury sucks.

I dropped to 58, but I think that's actually pretty good heading into the normal 16 part of the week. Hopefully I can get some of those places back over the weekend.

Tonight will be key in eyeing off DGW options for next weeks games.

Parker and Beeson on my watchlist, Parker not at risk of the tag considering her matchups (Saints and Crows), Beeson could be the West style play

Lambert is my other target on Friday night

Tonight will be key in eyeing off DGW options for next weeks games.

Parker and Beeson on my watchlist, Parker not at risk of the tag considering her matchups (Saints and Crows), Beeson could be the West style play

Lambert is my other target on Friday night
Be wary with taking on GWS players in the next couple of weeks, we will lose Zrieka for the two DGW matches (pride round), and I'd expect a bit of shuffling going on to cover that, especially with Barr gone.

We play bloody horrendous without Zrieka, last season bloody Port put 88 points on us and everything fell apart.

That said, Eva could be a smoky with an awful lot of potential, so much so if my season wasn't dead I might have kept it to myself.

Be wary with taking on GWS players in the next couple of weeks, we will lose Zrieka for the two DGW matches (pride round), and I'd expect a bit of shuffling going on to cover that, especially with Barr gone.

We play bloody horrendous without Zrieka, last season bloody Port put 88 points on us and everything fell apart.

That said, Eva could be a smoky with an awful lot of potential, so much so if my season wasn't dead I might have kept it to myself.
Ah fair, maybe have to try and get Hatchy in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back