AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

I gather you upgraded your midfield instead?

Strom has been a relief to have.

I brought Aish Mc for the derby, but decided to spend remaining dollars and get Garner back instead. Hoping she goes 130+ after passing on McCarthy.
was deciding between upgrading G.Presp to someone more reliable (went with Hatchard in the end) or O'Dowd to Strom. Wasn't expecting 60+ point difference.

Ooh, Bowen goal one that Poppy Boltz will want to forget. Duped her into manning the market the wrong way, then just took off for goal.
Haven't heard the audio and whether the ump was yelling play on, but Boltz was still facing the wrong way so fell for it.

May have gone slightly too early on Toogood :grimacing:
I couldn't afford her, but when she mentioned she was just happy to be out there taking another defender, I kind of felt like she's come back too early. She's not fit, but she's fit enough to play a role only...and that role is not to be the great player that she was last year. I doubt she'd be back to full fitness before the end of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to Randall? Trading her to Tooshit might actually be an upgrade 😂
Randall collided with James in a marking contest. Their faces collided - Randall's chin with James' face. James had blood pouring out of her nose. Both went down for HIAs and weren't seen that quarter because it happened in minute of first quarter.

Randall collided with James in a marking contest. Their faces collided - Randall's chin with James' face. James had blood pouring out of her nose. Both went down for HIAs and weren't seen that quarter because it happened in minute of first quarter.
Turned it on. Sounds like Randall is going to be fine

1379 this week up to 140th from 182.

Pretty happy with the backline albeit Thomas & Goldrick shit the bed this week. Midfield alright even though Garner play didnt pay off this week & Rowbottom been ordinary. Need to upgrade EOD I think.

Forward line just seems so hit & miss. Went early on Toogood and lost 3 points (Randall out). Hodder, GOS, Toogood all poor. Not many options to go to here.

1379 this week up to 140th from 182.

Pretty happy with the backline albeit Thomas & Goldrick shit the bed this week. Midfield alright even though Garner play didnt pay off this week & Rowbottom been ordinary. Need to upgrade EOD I think.

Forward line just seems so hit & miss. Went early on Toogood and lost 3 points (Randall out). Hodder, GOS, Toogood all poor. Not many options to go to here.
Gould (90) and Hore (102) saved my fwd line.

Garner, Riddell & Rowbottom all shit. Need more. More, more, more.

Defenders are all crap and everyone I'm chasing is killing it. (Save for Darcy who played crap, so might be able to finally get her in now)

1,400 & up from 352 to 268.

Unfortunately went Garner over McCarthy & $217k spare so can now only upgrade 1 defender this week instead of two.
Aisling outscored Garner also. Damn.

For those in the SCS v BF league:

Going to use three metrics this season so there will be no tie
- I have put TSO (Tso1967) into the BF side to even up the numbers (a slight oversight on my behalf)

• League top scorer: Maaz Rovers (BF) The Flying Belgian
  • League H2H leader: Million Dollar Mids (BF) JADED
  • Overall site total score (SCS)

Also a congrats to the three teams in the top 100 !!

1729418411287.png
Top 8 teams:
1729418464025.png

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back