Game Day AFLW Grand Final. Adelaide Vs Brisbane Lions. Lets do this........

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off, Jay is a ******.

That is not the time for sponsors, admin or anyone else besides the players. Opportunist flog of the highest order.
That js the difference between Fagan and Jay.

One has no class. The other had more right to jump into that photo given the way he fought for SA/Us to have a team in the competition but didn't.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

One has class. The other had more right to jump into that photo given the way he fought for SA/Us to have a team in the competition.

I don't think this reads right.

In other news

C7vU4ALVYAAXF4E.jpg

As am I ;)

Anyway, what a bloody win! That last quarter was almost too hard to watch, I just couldn't imagine Brisbane stealing it from us. Glad we held on.

Phillips is a star, but a lot of our girls stood up, Cramey was a gun all day.

We don't lose grand finals do we?

Here's to our boys making the GF this year. I really like Perkins, she took the kids aside for a pic with the cup, that was classy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weatherill.........cynical.
******* loved Weatherill getting in on that.

Double whammy, Crows win a premiership, and liberals having a cry. What a day.

Now for Port to get flogged.
Disagree...voters see cynical opportunism from a mile away.......

That was just so ******* awesome! I've lost my voice, sweated buckets, and cried tears of absolute joy! Waiting for the girls to be presented on stage outside the ground.
Great stuff Jenny, you deserve to soak this up #foreverafc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee, no one outside of SA/NT rated us a chance at the start of last year. What an incredible achievement by the girls. Actually got a bit misty eyed seeing them win.
They rated us to be the first team to win the AFLW wooden spoon :eek: The girls sure showed them!

How about we keep politics out of this amazing celebration?
Agree None of it makes meaning or understanding of a positive nature to me. I am in the NT a partner to this journey. I have had so many messages and calls this arvo from the Eastern board who are Rugby focused. First time watching AFLW.
Stop the BS I agree. Why can't we we enjoy our day our win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFLW Grand Final. Adelaide Vs Brisbane Lions. Lets do this........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back