Rumour AFLW player refuses to wear pride jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's enough I may as well be talking to a drone
Haha, this is great. You seriously have no idea.

I'll give you the tip so you can stop making a goose of yourself....

If you have an opinion piece published on the front page of the largest-selling newspaper in the state about being canceled - you have not been canceled. Price is given a massive platform in print, radio and TV, and goes on about being canceled. It's a buzz word that the conmen pretending to be journalists use to suck in the low IQ for ratings. It's the same as the term woke. Looks like they found their mark in you.

Get it now???

I think this thread probably has had it’s run here, it’s not really a scandal or a rumour. Take it here for broader discussion

If most of us are honest e wouldn't wear a pride jumper
Huh? Most people don't have any kind of issue with gay people. Even when we had a completely anonymous postal survey about marriage equality, people still returned an overwhelming vote of acceptance.

I'm assuming that we move in different social circles, and thus we surround ourselves with those similar to us, but many people now have gay friends or family members, and the stigma just isn't there when you can put a name and a face to a concept.

If most of us are honest e wouldn't wear a pride jumper
Tom Cruise What GIF

Not wearing it is not homophobic mate and it doesn't mean you're a shitty person or disrespectful because you don't want to wear it, not that I'm religious but why is religion ridiculous? Should they not be afforded the same respect based on their religious beliefs? Saying someone is a homophobe or a shitty person because they don't want to wear a type of gurnsey is a pretty shitty thing to say and may tell us about the tolerance and type of person you are.
Yes, that's exactly what it means.

Religion is ridiculous. To believe there is some bloke hiding up in space that can control everything but does nothing and never shows himself is just minding numbing stupidity, but for various reasons these grifters have no trouble finding suckers.

To think that someone that chooses hate based on an imaginary friend deserves the same respect as someone persecuted for the way that they were born is a pretty bad take.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back