AFLW - Rnd 1 - Carlton v North - Sunday 3rd Feb 1.05PM @ North Hobart Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

NM playing by far the best women’s footy I’ve seen.

Good game plan and really clean skills.

It reeked of bullshit from the start how much talent they were able to sign and it’s showing on field.

Gee we are terrible, umpires are worse. North would flog us without the help. prespakis will be cleaner with a couple of games under her belt, but looked very good. We are just so fumbly, even when not under pressure. Vent over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bri was thinking of jumping ship to Collingwood. Having the missus playing with us likely helped to get her sign on again.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bri was ordinary today IMO. Got some of the pill apparently but was ineffective. The rust really shows.

?

Remarkably similar to my eyes.
Andrew Russell's pre-season program is completely divorced from what the AFLW staff have produced.

An internationally-reknowned expert two doors down and it would appear he isn't utilised or offered anywhere near effectively.

Where are the current players bringing in their expertise and knowledge base? Raving left right and centre about Docherty, so why isn't he in the mix?

Cheap, cheerful, hollow nonsense. Modern Carlton shows its true colours once again.

NM playing by far the best women’s footy I’ve seen.

Good game plan and really clean skills.
It's fitness, that's the gap. Watch as most of the league rises to this standard this season.

Bri was thinking of jumping ship to Collingwood. Having the missus playing with us likely helped to get her sign on again.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Didn't realise they were an item, makes more sense.

We have some good players but we don't have the system or the midfield support.
Fitness. Said it last year about both teams and have been vindicated at every post.

Might start a proper thread for a change.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW - Rnd 1 - Carlton v North - Sunday 3rd Feb 1.05PM @ North Hobart Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back