Game Day AFLW Round 3, 2024: West Coast vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In previous seasons the side would have dropped their bundle after conceding the first couple.

Very professional effort in the last 3 quarters especially. Enjoy it, girls!

Ella Roberts just next level good, well supported by a vast majority of the side contributing tonight. Reckon Bakker might slip under the radar as a very handy player. Bel Smith just keeps on keeping on as the wise head down back.

Birds of Tokyo

Awkward The Boys GIF

Reckon Bakker might slip under the radar as a very handy player.
I like her hard nosed approach and run

Won’t be high production but players know when Bakker has had crack at them

Also have to commend Daisy for shifting Swanson out of the middle. Prior would have had her as a lock and load there every bounce, but we look so much better with Roberts, Lewis and even the Bushby types running through there instead.

Swanno still has a big role to play on the back flank and the likes.

Also have to commend Daisy for shifting Swanson out of the middle. Prior would have had her as a lock and load there every bounce, but we look so much better with Roberts, Lewis and even the Bushby types running through there instead.

Swanno still has a big role to play on the back flank and the likes.
Got us out of trouble a few times with composure out the back. Still peppers in a butcher every now and then, but realistically who doesn’t.

Dogs are where they are for a reason, so not saying it’s indicative of a reliable outcome, but how much better does the process look over about 10/12 quarters this year than anything we’ve seen before.

We have concepts of a plan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMG_1952.jpeg

What a difference a week makes in winning the pill at the coalface and using your half back line to drive.

+55 in disposals
+8 inside fifties
+26 in contested possessions
+12 in tackles
+12 in marks

Footy!

Good win, but more importantly I can see a game plan emerging.

Very good team spirit and camaraderie shining brightly, which is great to see.

Britton reeeally stepped up today, which I wasn't sure if she was ever going to step up to this level but she looked super impressive tonight.

I think the concern out of that game was Franklin and Cleaver. All our goals were from mids and smalls. Our key forwards, in a game we controlled for large parts, and in which the majority was in our half, never looked like getting it.
Cleaver I think is going to have to decide what sport she wants to play.

I have more confidence Cleaver gets it together, she just looks a bit lost, but Franklin has been around a while now.

Reality is however, We dont actually have a lot of options this year. We really need Roux back fit to provide a different look.

If we dont nail some KPP next draft, we may not have many options next year either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back