Women's Footy AFLW Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

great question, should have played WAFLW to improve her game
I'm a bit confused how she is even on the list still tbh

I guess we must rate her but like, what are we basing that off? I couldn't imagine only training for like 2 years without playing any games, is she maybe playing ammos somewhere? Idno

I'm a bit confused how she is even on the list still tbh

I guess we must rate her but like, what are we basing that off? I couldn't imagine only training for like 2 years without playing any games, is she maybe playing ammos somewhere? Idno
Wasn't she injured all of last season? I think with our lack of draft picks, plus players wanting to leave ( cough HOIWDAREYOURIOXY) we've had to delist very few

I also think its curious that they only seem to release some of the squad for some games. i wonder if the WAFLW has some control on it?

I think its similar with other teams across the Country with not whole teams playing the lower league

Wasn't she injured all of last season? I think with our lack of draft picks, plus players wanting to leave ( cough HOIWDAREYOURIOXY) we've had to delist very few

I also think its curious that they only seem to release some of the squad for some games. i wonder if the WAFLW has some control on it?

I think its similar with other teams across the Country with not whole teams playing the lower league
Just checked and she did her calf round 9 (of 10)

So was available most of the season

I don't mean to focus just on her but she is the one that stands out imo

Back on again now. P*ssing down but Tighe took a remarkable sliding mark after falling over. Point from 40m out.

Half time - Freo 1:5 vs Colling 2:2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Women's Footy AFLW Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back