List Mgmt. Aisho Going Elsewhere

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAOO oh boy this is going to be good.

It's funny how when the system works for them about a player wanting to join them, the Pies do the right thing and grant the request.
Yet, when it doesn't they are the high almighty.

They can shove it really with their stance. They either deal or we will just take hi the draft with a big enough price over his head ala Luke Ball.

Over to them.
Our guy was under contract too

I have a feeling it wont be enough to get it done... Aish is a future gun player and would attract a premium... Oxley plus 2nd rounder may get it done

Yeah I think most here think Oxley + 2nd rounder is where it is at.

If the price for Freeman is a 2nd rounder, then you'd argue Aish is worth more... and that "more" is Oxley IMO.

Aish will not come to us if he goes into the draft. I do not see this as a Luke Ball scenario. Carlton would be stupid not to take him. It is reassuring that he has nominated us as his preferred club. Shows that Oliver Buckley Cromwell hasn't chased away every potential suitor.
Yeah that's fine. I'm not overly fussed about Aish, if he goes to Carlton and leaves Brisbane for nothing still in a win in my eyes

yup exactly. If Aish had a sick family member in Melbourne Lethal wouldn't take this stance.

If it had only been about sick family, beams would have accepted a trade to GC--but instead he ruled it out, and your supporters gloated about how much you had us over a barrel.

Turns out the karma train has no brakes.:D

Yeah that's fine. I'm not overly fussed about Aish, if he goes to Carlton and leaves Brisbane for nothing still in a win in my eyes

They way I look at a possible Aish acquisition is that it kind of cancels out Freeman leaving. Same draft, couple picks different... possibility that Aish was our next choice anyway. Aish in, Freeman out is a draw IMO.

If they don't trade him we can give Sydney 2 second rounders for there first (14) and pick him up that way Brisbane are losing the plot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shame he nominated Collingwood... would have liked him back in Adelaide...

But what is he worth? what would you give up to get him?
He is worth maybe a second round pick.
We will probably give up next years first round pick or seedsman (who I'd rather keep and a second round pick (possibly what we get for Freeman).

I have a feeling it wont be enough to get it done... Aish is a future gun player and would attract a premium... Oxley plus 2nd rounder may get it done

Deal. Where do we sign?

I really, really hope the Lions hold their stance on this and decide not to trade with us. It would be indicative of how poorly managed that feeder club is and boarder line Ross Lyon level stupidity to let a top 10 pick walk for free.

The Karma Bus is coming
And everybody's jumping
Brisbane to Collingwood
An intercity disco
The wheels of steel are turning
And traffic lights are burning
So if you like to party
Get on and move your body!!!!

Yeah I think most here think Oxley + 2nd rounder is where it is at.

If the price for Freeman is a 2nd rounder, then you'd argue Aish is worth more... and that "more" is Oxley IMO.

I've got to hand it to you, it sounds a reasonable offer to me... We were keen on Aish in a package for the Dangerfield move (given the cats player who wants to go there) but player and 2nd round pick is pretty fair for him (given they need picks for academy players)...

Imagine Brisbane BigFooty forum if he refuses to go to Carlton and we have a Luke Ball scenario. After the way their fans handled the Beams saga, this is oh so sweet.

But seriously, I can imagine Swann thinking 'heck they absolutely rolled us in the Beams trade, can't let that happen again"

Aish in the PSD isn't good news for our Treloar deal. Carlton would likely commit to him and that would take them out of the picture for picking Treloar which as it stands is a good bargaining chip for us with GWS. Our best bet is to do a quick deal on Treloar and then negotiate for Aish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back