Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this is what I just received and it’s a very very very reliable source -

Apparently Clarko meeting with Mark Brayshaw tomorrow. MB not working at North but is very pro AC taking the North job.
Cmon man - neighbours didn’t last as long as this chase of clarko

Whateley was the one who broke the news that Clarko has pulled out of the running at GWS so is in the know with someone.

Was also one the one a few weeks back that thought Clarko would more than likely sit out next year than coach GWS or North?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Or he has been told that's the way Clarko is going and it's the way to look like a hero.
That adds up.

He needs to look like he is insightful. Sonja may have rapped him on the knuckles over his earlier article and suggested that he pulls his head in, and in return he'll be given early access to the "news" due to break this week (along with Purple).

Then, straight up, Robbo writes this new story. When the news breaks, Robbo looks across that desk at Nerdly, big doe-eyes and tilts his head saying, "That it's the inspirational story that North Melbourne needed after a generation in the wilderness. I knew it was happening when I saw the planets aligning and it's why I love football and why it is so important for the people of this nation".

He then says how he thinks North will be in an 8 year rebuild and by then Clarko will be in his beloved Tasmania threatening premierships with the devils.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whateley is such a flog
Actively barracking for Clarko to go to *
Clearly doesn't want him at North.

The gross thing is his constant cries of "they've been on their knees for 15 years"... why the f*** would a Geelong supporter be that invested in another powerhouse getting better?

Ok this is what I just received and it’s a very very very reliable source -

Apparently Clarko meeting with Mark Brayshaw tomorrow. MB not working at North but is very pro AC taking the North job.

Have heard similar from impeccable source (one who spotted Clarko at our game.)

“I don’t know, I haven’t (spoken to him), I can assure you of that,” Sheedy said.

What? Paul Barnard's WhatsApp message was full of sh*t? I'm shocked to be sitting here.
Paul Barnard is a ****wit of the highest order. Would know absolutely nothing. Someone like Clarko wouldn’t have anything to do with him whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back