Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A lobbyist on our behalf. They have a relationship.
Yep I assume reinforcing that North want him and providing another voice given MB was on the board at one point. Seems like a shrewd way to go as they are already mates and is it business partners.

Gerard doesnt want us to get Clarko. If we do he will have a conniption. Good on Robbo for trying to mount a defence for us.
It’s TV mate. It’s not real.

They each decide what stance they’ll take and role they’ll play before they go on air based on their personas and use that as the basis for the tension of the show.

If they sat there and agreed with each other all night it would be even more boring that it already is.

People get so sucked in by this cheap vaudevillian schtick.

The regret in Zach Merret's voice and words when reflecting on the fact that he signed a long-term extension with Essendon in the hope they'd get out of the mess they were in when he signed was palpable.

Not sure I've seen anything like it - speaks volumes of the state that club is in and how the players are feeling.

They each decide what stance they’ll take and role they’ll play before they go on air based on their personas and use that as the basis for the tension of the show.

If they sat there and agreed with each other all night it would be even more boring that it already is.

You could be right but last night Gerard and Robbo both agreed Clarko to Essendon. Things can change :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep I assume reinforcing that North want him and providing another voice given MB was on the board at one point. Seems like a shrewd way to go as they are already mates and is it business partners.
Given the “soft” deadline is tomorrow. Do you think we could have an answer by cob?

They ran a protection racket then last night because neither of them couldn’t get enough of Clarkson will be coach of Essendon by Friday. So they were vehemently agreeing with each other 24 hours ago.!!!

I've now started referring this thread when explaining the passage of time. My partner wanted to talk about work again, but I said no, last time took seven pages.
When you think back to commenting in Part 1:
2DC5EADA-EA5E-4396-A958-81EBE1354E55.gif

The regret in Zach Merret's voice and words when reflecting on the fact that he signed a long-term extension with Essendon in the hope they'd get out of the mess they were in when he signed was palpable.

Not sure I've seen anything like it - speaks volumes of the state that club is in and how the players are feeling.
He sounds like a great guy, the look on his face was hard to watch

Or he has been told that's the way Clarko is going and it's the way to look like a hero.
My take is that * know he's not interested it's got back to Robbo.

He's also been across the Clarko to North for a long time.

Nice little dig at the * power brokers in the article too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back