Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate, but this has got big #standbyhird vibes.
Rubbish.

It’s first hand testimony from someone without any skin in the game.

It may or may not be of use, Clarkson’s legal team would give an answer pretty quickly about whether it’s of any value.

Sorry mate, but this has got big #standbyhird vibes.

I'm sure Clarko's legal have bigger things to worry about than an unsubstantiated convo with a rando in a telco shop.🙂
Aren't all the allegations against Clarkson just unsubstantiated conversations... (unless they were recorded)

Hearing that the more respectable footy journos (a small list I know) are horrified at what Jackson did and the situation it created.

Those who still believe in basics like not printing a completely unverified accusation without giving those put in the gun a genuine opportunity to respond.

Hearing that the more respectable footy journos (a small list I know) are horrified at what Jackson did and the situation it created.

Those who still believe in basics like not printing a completely unverified accusation without giving those put in the gun a genuine opportunity to respond.
But I gave them 24 hours…

Any inkling of whether that small group are going to expose Jackson for his irresponsibility?

Rubbish.

It’s first hand testimony from someone without any skin in the game.

It may or may not be of use, Clarkson’s legal team would give an answer pretty quickly about whether it’s of any value.

I suspect more like when some of these conversations are discussed under oath, the outraged partners are going to hear some ugly stuff they didn't know.

"Yeah, she does my head in, I want out of the relationship but don't know how to do it, yeah I've been seeing other girls, sure yep I'll stay at your house, mate if you can get her back to WA/NT that would be great" type stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually don't mind it.

Clarko and hird together, pillarised by the media, huge chips on their shoulder, desperate for redemption by on field success.
sarah solemani traitor GIF by BBC

So Whately isn’t one of them….

Tell them both that we appreciate their integrity 👍

The Inquiries Act wtf?

Eight weeks out from a State election, I can just see the Cabinet sitting around the table rubbing their hands with glee at the prospect of taking responsibility for this mess by commissioning a statutory review. Yippee, they say in chorus, where do we sign

Here's the link to the Act BTW; it would seem technically possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back