Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your hand off it.

No actual report just media speculation.
Correct. As I stated 'reports' - all of the discussion in the past week or so has been based on 'reports'. It is very difficult to know what is or isn't factual, and what is just speculation.

Until we hear formally from the club, none of us know what is actually going on.

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Correct. As I stated 'reports' - all of the discussion in the past week or so has been based on 'reports'. It is very difficult to know what is or isn't factual, and what is just speculation.

Until we hear formally from the club, none of us know what is actually going on.

We have heard formally from The Club.

We’ve had the president publicly support our appointed coach.

We have heard formally from The Club.

We’ve had the president publicly support our appointed coach.
Thank you. Yes I had seen that interview though the question I was responding to was specifically about how our indigenous boys were feeling.

There has been speculation / reports specifically mentioning that, though I haven't seen anything from the club about our players etc.

Thank you. Yes I had seen that interview though the question I was responding to was specifically about how our indigenous boys were feeling.

There has been speculation / reports specifically mentioning that, though I haven't seen anything from the club about our players etc.

“Indigenous boys”?

You’re not really in tune with much are you?

So it’s been nearly two weeks and the investigation team hasn’t been formed.
Bwahahhaaaaaa.
Popular Peoples’ Front of Judea.
splitter-lonely.gif

Someone might want to tell Eddie that. He consumes his own bathwater by the tanker load these days.

Sent from my Google Pixel while shopping at Coles.
I’ve heard from pretty good sources that the story he told about that racist letter and Crows not letting him show it in the presser is completely untrue.

They were supportive of whatever action he wanted to take with it.

I'm not sure the point you are making.

'Heaps of fun' asked the question in response to some discussion around Eddie Betts comments last week.

Surely you’re aware that a non-indigenous person calling an indigenous man a boy is a racist insult.

“Indigenous boys”?

You’re not really in tune with much are you?
A lot of posts used the same expression even though they disagreed on the substantial points. Makes me uncomfortable but you can either ignore it or pick up everyone who said it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of posts used the same expression even though they disagreed on the substantial points. Makes me uncomfortable but you can either ignore it or pick up everyone who said it.

If he wasn’t being such a self-righteous toss-bag I would have let it slide.

Not sure if it's your intention but that just comes across as you not believing the allegations because some other indigenous kids lied once, which is pretty ordinary.
I think his point is clear.

When there is something to gain out of it ofcourse a reasonable person should question the truthfulness of an accusation.

This Hawthorn report/review has provided an opportunity that could be taken advantage of. For that reason no one should blindly believe those accusations are true.

If these allegations came from, Betts, Cyril, Silk, Wingard, Hill any one, i’d back em..

I am sorry, however it DOES matter who makes allegations of such nature.

Just like I believe victims of sexual assault through the catholic church. Priests have zero credibility in my book.

Much the same as sexual assault Victims. I’ll believe them until evidence is produced.

However, this particular situation is very different.

I’ll back ya, put ya name to it.

This ****ing stinks.

When there is something to gain out of it ofcourse a reasonable person should question the truthfulness of an accusation.

This Hawthorn report/review has provided an opportunity that could be taken advantage of. For that reason no one should blindly believe those accusations are true.

There’s a million anecdotes not involving alleged indigenous bull shit artists to get that point across

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We also need to take account that none of the indigenous boys who remained with Hawthorn have claims to be subjected to this treatment. If it was racially motivated behaviour then you have to assume every indigenous player would be subjected to this type of behaviour.

Without knowing the players the rumours are that these were players that were delisted or let go, so it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that these same players were disgruntled and have an axe to grind.

One single report from a treacherous old troll who has a proven history of making schit up.
Please clarify the repeated reports as stated "There has been speculation / reports specifically".
If not, please stop fuelling this fire.
We have enough people working against us, we don't need it from within.

If Clarkson wants to start Nov 1, if the players want Clarkson to start Nov 1, and if Sonja Hood and the club want Clarkson to start Nov 1, then that would appear as the most likely outcome.

Clarkson is under no obligation to stay at home until this investigation has completed.

There’s a million and one ways to frame it from a PR perspective and as long as the players consent I see it as the most likely outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back