Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One single report from a treacherous old troll who has a proven history of making schit up.
Please clarify the repeated reports as stated "There has been speculation / reports specifically".
If not, please stop fuelling this fire.
We have enough people working against us, we don't need it from within.

He’s been on an anti Clarko crusade for a while now.

Hasn’t answered what his beef with Clarkson is

I think Sheeds is in California at the moment…
giphy.gif
I have family members who are Essendon through and through (yes, I know) and they think he's finished now too. :wineglass:

A lot of posts used the same expression even though they disagreed on the substantial points. Makes me uncomfortable but you can either ignore it or pick up everyone who said it.
I unreservedly apologise If I caused any distress. That was absolutely not my intent, I was answering a question that was posed and completely accept that I should have taken more care in correcting the language in my response.

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

He’s been on an anti Clarko crusade for a while now.

Hasn’t answered what his beef with Clarkson is
And also giving oxygen to the author of the same article that also suggested Jed Anderson had been one of the players impacted.
Just regurgitating rubbish that they should be shutting down.
Friend or foe?

There’s a million anecdotes not involving alleged indigenous bull s**t artists to get that point across

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Imagine getting a phone call from my mate, First Nations fella saying things to the contrary to what you project?

This is the PC version of what he says.

“Don’t worry about Clarko mate, he’ll be coaching yas next year, this is just some ** * looking for a ****in pay out, Clarko isn’t racist”

He has been around the AFL, he has tight connections in the Indigenous community.

All I can say is the article by Jackson has caused a heap of shit.

Should never have named names. **** wit. An absolute ****ing spanker. Yep, story should of been released, just should of been Hawthorn vs First Nations.

The campaigner is a flog

This is DIFFERENT. I was asked whether if this was an * Coach and these accusations existed.

I would absolutely have the same POV DEPENDING on who the coach was and their credibility.

Clarkson has credibility that MUST be included in the conversation.

If Clarkson wants to start Nov 1, if the players want Clarkson to start Nov 1, and if Sonja Hood and the club want Clarkson to start Nov 1, then that would appear as the most likely outcome.

Clarkson is under no obligation to stay at home until this investigation has completed.

There’s a million and one ways to frame it from a PR perspective and as long as the players consent I see it as the most likely outcome.
Agree. If the club is certain about Clarko then stuff the scumbag media and all the sjw’s out there. Sometimes you simply have to stand up for yourself and not let others dictate your life. Screw all these cancel culture parasites.
The AFL being the lame w***ers they are will try and drag this out for as long as possible hoping Clarko and Fagan crack the shits and walk away from the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I unreservedly apologise If I caused any distress. That was absolutely not my intent, I was answering a question that was posed and completely accept that I should have taken more care in correcting the language in my response.

I know you didn’t mean it but if you’re gonna be self-righteous make sure you dot your Is and cross your Ts if you don’t want to be called out.

There’s a million anecdotes not involving alleged indigenous bull s**t artists to get that point across

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Did I miss something? It’s a real life anecdote. If you accept that it’s true then too bad if it doesn’t sit comfortably with you. You don’t get to only pick non-indigineous examples for fear of a negative generalisation.

Again - that’s if you accept that the anecdote is true. Ofcourse, you’d also be excused for believing that he doesn’t want to believe the Clarkson allegations and so made up an eerily similar scenario (fantasy) that totally absolves his grandfather / Clarkson from the allegations. Who knows? I don’t know.

Correct. As I stated 'reports' - all of the discussion in the past week or so has been based on 'reports'. It is very difficult to know what is or isn't factual, and what is just speculation.

Until we hear formally from the club, none of us know what is actually going on.

Not buying your claim of being impartial.

• Went after Sonja
  • Using an article making assumptions about our players as evidence
  • Using an article from 2016 as evidence as to why Clarkson doesn't have a good track record of being a nice person. An article talking about Clarkson getting angry at Gil, Lloyd, and umpires over the years. Then linking that to why he might be guilty on this occasion...

Seems pretty one-sided to me.

You cant just label the treatment as racist because it happened to an indigenous person/s.

There needs to be some kind established fact that the treatment occurred specifically due to the players being indigenous.

If Clarkson, Fagan etc were these evil racist then it would be safe to say that every indigenous player on the Hawthorn list would be subjected to the same treatment.

I will give you an example. If I call an indigenous man a dickhead, does that make me racist because he was indigenous?

If I only called indigenous men dickheads then yes it’s safe to say I would be racist, but for all anyone knows I might be calling that person a dickhead based on their actions and nothing to do with their race.

Do you not find it hard to comprehend that Clarkson also had great relationships with indigenous players on the Hawthorn list, yet they are trying to paint him as a racist? I would have thought a racist person would treat all indigenous players poorly, not just a few?

It’s the whole Adam Goodes debate all over again really. He claimed people were booing him because he was aboriginal, yet the real question I ask is, maybe they were booing Adam Goodes the person and not Adam Goodes because he was aboriginal.

People seem very quick to play the racism card without any context or proof of motivation behind the behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back