Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m finding the best way to negotiate this thread at its current point is to scroll down and only read anything with 5 or more likes 😉

Nice try, you're not getting five likes.
FB221C9B-6F31-4F8A-AB34-4568AE238CCA.png

Oops GIF by Out of Office

Rocket, Barassi, Wallace, Malthouse, Pagan, Shaw, Sheedy, Dimma, Bevo, Roos..

People are deluding themselves if they think overstepping boundaries is a Clarkson issue.

Let's have a review into all former players and see what pops up

Did you hear about the time that Pagan continuously harassed a young Archer to play for North, contacting him multiply times after Archer said no, until Archer said I’ll play just to get Pagan off his back.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Did you hear about the time that Pagan continuously harassed a young Archer to play for North, contacting him multiply times after Archer said no, until Archer said I’ll play just to get Pagan off his back.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

McKernan too. Pagan would go to his house and he’d hide.

Every kid who enters the AFL is going to have their life controlled. What you eat, drink, how much sleep you get, living arrangements….it’s all controlled. Anyone who wants to live a “normal “ life should step away, get a 9-5 job and have a kick on the weekend at their local club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve just cancelled my Herald-sun subscription. I’ve had enough of their biased agenda based articles. The standard of journalism is appalling. The final straw was today when they described Luke Hodge’s statement as being defiant. Why couldn’t they have simply said it was supportive?
Murdoch Press can get stuffed.

I’ve just cancelled my Herald-sun subscription. I’ve had enough of their biased agenda based articles. The standard of journalism is appalling. The final straw was today when they described Luke Hodge’s statement as being defiant. Why couldn’t they have simply said it was supportive?
Murdoch Press can get stuffed.
I hope you've also cancelled your Fairfax sub as the employers of Caro and her constant vendetta against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back