Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody tempting!
Do it

do it jewish GIF
Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office
do it becky chung GIF
Do It GIF
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Population of North Melbourne will increase exponentially once we have the station done. I was at the rail loop on Tuesday. The joint is getting a massive ******* facelift. NMFC might just be the biggest club in the comp one day.

With the best facilities at their home ground. No club will rival us
Never say never that is my motto and of course its our clubs motto too. They know we are coming

Does anyone know who this lady is? I know she’s a long standing volunteer at the club as I see her there every time I go down. I jokingly tried to press her for info on Monday when I popped into the Roo Shop and she reckoned she’d be the last to find out what was happening with the coach. She seems very chummy for someone who was supposedly not in the inner sanctum!!! 9089CD1E-9CC6-4B04-8247-452B11A188AB.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the younger members of our audience, you will need a reference to anchor this event. It may as well be this - number 5 and beyond will be for you, what number one was for some of the older crew...

Still remember that day as an 11 year old my brother and I listened to it in the backyard on dad's 9 volt radio connected to a car battery. The moment we knew we had won was magic

Dude just enjoy it. Who needs to fight

This is part of my enjoyment.

As someone who considers Sonja a friend, seeing the shit he's been saying about her for a long time...

Well, let's just say today is a good vindication.

It just brings so much hope after a rough few years.
He also brings so much more than coaching. It’s player retention, it’s attracting players, memberships, sponsors and attendances.

I told my boys 6 and 9 that we got him.

They burst into tears, it’s been a really shit few years for them having to barrack for the worst performing side.

I can’t wait for Tommorrow.
I can’t wait for next year.
I love this bloody club so much it hurts.

I will Bleed Blue and White until I die.

Go Kangas 💙🤍

Does anyone know who this lady is? I know she’s a long standing volunteer at the club as I see her there every time I go down. I jokingly tried to press her for info on Monday when I popped into the Roo Shop and she reckoned she’d be the last to find out what was happening with the coach. She seems very chummy for someone who was supposedly not in the inner sanctum!!! View attachment 1483185

One of the Trainor family. Stalwarts 👍

Does anyone know who this lady is? I know she’s a long standing volunteer at the club as I see her there every time I go down. I jokingly tried to press her for info on Monday when I popped into the Roo Shop and she reckoned she’d be the last to find out what was happening with the coach. She seems very chummy for someone who was supposedly not in the inner sanctum!!! View attachment 1483185
Is that Nobes in the glasses standing against the wall?

It just brings so much hope after a rough few years.
He also brings so much more than coaching. It’s player retention, it’s attracting players, memberships, sponsors and attendances.

I told my boys 6 and 9 that we got him.

They burst into tears, it’s been a really s**t few years from them having to barrack for the worst performing side.

I can’t wait for Tommorrow.
I can’t wait for next year.
I love this bloody club so much it hurts.

I will Bleed Blue and White until I die.

Go Kangas 💙🤍
Hear, hear mate!! My 9 year old jumped out of bed today when I woke him up and told him. He was running around the house shouting "we got him". He cried on his birthday when we lost to the Pies as he had convinced himself we would win for his birthday. It's been hard to keep him motivated for the Roos, especially when we are surrounded by WC and Freo supporters over here. AC's appointment means so much to so many

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back