Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see how much he emphasised about having the right people around you?

Even if * approached him at the same time we did he'd still choose us. No way he's putting up with cancerous/idiotic personalities like Sheedy/Dodo/Barham.

indiana-jones-last-crusade.gif
He also spoke about how meticulous he is with his due diligence. Just no way he could've got that done at the Dons.

Also to everyone who questioned me when I said yes, he is a professional who will meet with people out of respect to tell them no...now you know what kind of man he is. And he's a ****ing legend.

In case this hasn't been posted yet. Respect the X

Sorry but where does the Mayor of Perth big nose Basil get off saying” their hanging on in Melbourne by a thread” - what a campaigner. Someone needs to find his Twitter handle and send him some home truths. He can GAGF.

I love that Clarkson started off his presser with his North Melbourne origin story. How the club and the people within helped him through when was having a difficult time. These myths, these stories breed a culture. Link the current to the past. Bring along the old, current and new generation of supporters. Beautiful.

Also, Norf does a lot of great work with the huddle and I’m super proud of them being ain’t pokies and gambiling.

Culture. People and performance. What a legend. Proud to have had my 2022 membership and will be prouder still when I renew for 2023.
Greg Miller - The gift that keeps on giving if you think about it!

This is part of my enjoyment.

As someone who considers Sonja a friend, seeing the s**t he's been saying about her for a long time...

Well, let's just say today is a good vindication.
I understand and to a point I agree in as much as I detest the terms virtue signalling and woke . I think the huddle program is not only a good social program but does have benefits in entrenching the club in the community and Sonja is the big wheel in that.

However, your just never going to get satisfaction from arguing with if whether you are right or wrong.

Enjoy today, be proud of Sonja. Don’t miss the moment arguing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If one more hack blow in comes by this forum and makes some back handed compliment about Sonja or clarkos appointment and mentions how we are saved from tassie I'll spew up

Literally bumped into Huddo at my local coffee joint this morning. I held the door for a bloke, looked up and saw it was him. He was talking on the phone, looked at my jacket, and said to whoever he was talking to “there’s blue and white everywhere this morning. They’re pumped. Sticking it up Essendon”

Literally bumped into Huddo at my local coffee joint this morning. I held the door for a bloke, looked up and saw it was him. He was talking on the phone, looked at my jacket, and said to whoever he was talking to “there’s blue and white everywhere this morning. They’re pumped. Sticking it up Essendon”
Gotta love that.

I've been out all day, just listened to the entire Clarko presser on the way home, I'm so pumped!! He spoke so well and so passionately, already straight into using 'we' and 'us' talking about the club. So clear he is deeply invested.

Sonja is an absolute champion, just a brilliant handling of the whole process.

Such a win for our club. So exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back