Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Risking my first ban in 20 years but I’m keen to share this exchange with a mate I’ve been going to watch North with for 30 years.

View attachment 1483161
I was on level 10 puckle st, shouted at the top of my ****ing lungs. “**** YOU ESSENDOPE DOGSSSSSS” .. I was trembling, happy as a pig in shit. Gave every ****in essendope supporters the bird, air ****ing all of them as I walked into the sheds. Sucked in ya ****in dogs

I introduced my fiancée to footy when I met her a few years ago and my dad conned her into going for Carlton with him earlier this year. I don't really blame her for choosing Carlton and dad needed someone to support Carlton with him. We have been pretty bad and dad didn't get a look in at converting me or my brother (Thanks mum)

After the Clarko announcement my fiancée said 'North might win a premiership before Carlton now and I might have made my decision too soon!'

No idea where I was going with this now but getting Clarko is such a big thing for the club and I just know we will be back where we belong in a few years!

Pretty low act to try and convert the fiancee, I'd get a dna test just to be sure. :stern look

I love this photo, shows Clarko is a ripping bloke

8775024ec7c293e91a072fd6871a3825
Just under 50k membership in 2022… whats the bet we rise by 10% next year at least?

This sums up my mood. And if anyone with the time and editing skills could put this music to a montage of today's images it would be epic.

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me, and I'm feeling good.

Just under 50k membership in 2022… whats the bet we rise by 10% next year at least?
It will be massive for us. Hoping the rise of the team up the ladder and the building of the Arden precinct will get us over 60000 members . It will be the first time we will have a population growth on our doorstep. No wonder Eddie suggested Tasmania scared of losing a bit of growth for his own team even with all the advantages handed to them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will be massive for us. Hoping the rise of the team up the ladder and the building of the Arden precinct will get us over 60000 members . It will be the first time we will have a population growth on our doorstep. No wonder Eddie suggested Tasmania scared of losing a bit of growth for his own team even with all the advantages handed to them.
Population of North Melbourne will increase exponentially once we have the station done. I was at the rail loop on Tuesday. The joint is getting a massive ****ing facelift. NMFC might just be the biggest club in the comp one day.

With the best facilities at their home ground. No club will rival us

I love that Clarkson started off his presser with his North Melbourne origin story. How the club and the people within helped him through when was having a difficult time. These myths, these stories breed a culture. Link the current to the past. Bring along the old, current and new generation of supporters. Beautiful.

Also, Norf does a lot of great work with the huddle and I’m super proud of them being ain’t pokies and gambiling.

Culture. People and performance. What a legend. Proud to have had my 2022 membership and will be prouder still when I renew for 2023.

I’m still that pumped, I’m seriously weighing up booking flights from WA and catching the red-eye from Perth just to get to tomorrow’s game..
Was super keen, gotta coach Auskick tomorrow, then kids bday party of Sunday.

Come down to the empire bar at 5:10 tonight me and big e will be there

Pretty low act to try and convert the fiancee, I'd get a dna test just to be sure. :stern look
Haha he's definitely my old man, I'm his spitting image.

She already liked Carlton because of Charlie Curnow and Patty Cripps. 🙄 Dad just bought her a jumper and conned her that way.

Nine months from today there will be a swathe of children born and given the name Alastair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back