Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I don’t think it’s a conversation for a footy board. There’s just too many ins and outs , considerations et al. Hence why I’m reluctant to use the term “stitch up” for this case. It’s so incredibly complex, that’s why I’m happy for the most detailed , broad ranging investigation . I hope Clarko can get through it

PS wings still suck
I'd be very happy for mods to delete the original post and everything in response to it.
But if the bigoted shit stays, it needs to be called out.

Let’s get back (see what I did there) to bagging out wings.

Absolute pox

1ec6fb5195f1fea8d57438316b79192d.gif

Clarko arrived back in Melbourne this morning apparently.

Edit: My apologies for straying so far off topic.
We'll let you off this time.

I dream of a day when the Clarko thread is exclusively about off topic discussion of ... well anything really

.... except Clarko.

I'd be very happy for mods to delete the original post and everything in response to it.
But if the bigoted s**t stays, it needs to be called out.
I understand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree but I also think that unless the original post gets moved/deleted its absolutely fair game.
Yeah i disagree completely. Some of the stuff discussed is well off track. This is the Clarkson thread. Yes the report and recent events related to it are a sub category of that, but the lecturing posters back and forth (with no relation to clarkson) is tiresome. If i wanted to engage or read that I'd hop onto twitter or the social forum on bigfooty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back