Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So eye brows were raised by the messages from inside the club? For a guy innocent until proven guilty? ******* hell
Is the media aware that players are on a break away from the club at the moment. Good way to ensure everyone receives the same message all at the same time, and all were on the same page. As opposed to waiting to hear it from the media, the newspaper, email, or write them a letter, or asking everyone to come into the club???.....GAGF the lot of you media scum.

Some eye brows were raised? How about just yours Tommy
How would carro lisp an eyebrow raise?
Close Up Flirting GIF
John Belushi Eyebrows GIF
Big Mouth Eyebrows GIF by NETFLIX

Top one looks the most like her imo.

Leaves it as a stitch up and time for everyone to get on with coaching and playing. Ultimately it will then end up in the courts which won’t do the accusers any favors.

Well *en say who the "3 players you know in the report".

I thought I'm annoying.

You are infuriating.

Settle mate. It’s not his place to name the accusers. And he’s given us great info all the way through. No need to diss him.

Mav.

This clown says he knows the 3, said Clarkson will get the job (odds on) and now says nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another interesting thing was that the accused have a chance to see the draft of the results before it's published, and to make comments on it. Would this be so they have an opportunity to seek an injunction or take legal action of some sort if it's adverse? Intended or otherwise?
Potentially, but it's usually standard course for anything other than court cases to allow the accused an opportunity to comment on the proposed release of the findings.

Last edited:
The news of Clarkos return would have been in the player WhatsApp group within 5 minutes of the first phone call so the text thing is a non-issue. I would imagine that Sonja would have called Jy and the other indigenous players as well as the leadership group with other players receiving a text message.
Except for the whatsapp global outage

I think Burt's employer would be more hesitant erven if they believed him, he is working at a school after all. We often refer to draftees as kids, but they're adults and it does make a difference.

No it doesn’t. If he is innocent, he is innocent

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back