Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has been blown out of proportion.

Also I don’t think it’s great for a coach on the sideline - who is down there to talk with and focus and guide players coming on and off the ground - to be watching the game and venting like an angry fan. Unpopular opinion but I think he does need to be better than that for the players he is there to help. It isn’t the same as doing it in the box.
Sonja and Jenn Watts have directed him to the coaches box. Which is the sensible thing to do but it’s only the Hobart games that I have noticed him on the ground so this isn’t a significant change at all. It’s just a non-story.

The AFL/Channel 9 have it in for him, and shit like this blowing up from a non-story is basically due to Clarko having a target on his back.
Whoever reported this to the AFL needs to be named and shamed for the absolute embarrassment this has caused the league. Someone this fragile shouldn’t be anywhere near a football field and working in this game. If you can’t cop hearing swearing at the footy then stay f***ing home.

And the timing couldn’t have been better for the AFL.
Here they are dealing with a report that umpires are being coached in-game. Not only does this bring integrity into it, it’s downright embarassing for a professional sport. So that news drops then ambulance chaser Tom Morris drops this story as well.
This is media management 101

The way the game and North has been umpired lately, it has never been worse.
To ask Clarko or anyone to not get emotional is impossible.
If you care about this club then you are going to vent with how we’ve travelled this year.
Him swearing shows he’s as invested as ever IMO.

This has backfire on the AFL written all over it too. The umpiring department has put an even bigger target on its back for the rest of the season.
As they come off the ground at half time and full time, there is going to be some good shit being yelled from the stands.

Sonja and Jenn Watts have directed him to the coaches box. Which is the sensible thing to do but it’s only the Hobart games that I have noticed him on the ground so this isn’t a significant change at all. It’s just a non-story.

The AFL/Channel 9 have it in for him, and shit like this blowing up from a non-story is basically due to Clarko having a target on his back.
Whoever reported this to the AFL needs to be named and shamed for the absolute embarrassment this has caused the league. Someone this fragile shouldn’t be anywhere near a football field and working in this game. If you can’t cop hearing swearing at the footy then stay f***ing home.

And the timing couldn’t have been better for the AFL.
Here they are dealing with a report that umpires are being coached in-game. Not only does this bring integrity into it, it’s downright embarassing for a professional sport. So that news drops then ambulance chaser Tom Morris drops this story as well.
This is media management 101

The way the game and North has been umpired lately, it has never been worse.
To ask Clarko or anyone to not get emotional is impossible.
If you care about this club then you are going to vent with how we’ve travelled this year.
Him swearing shows he’s as invested as ever IMO.

This has backfire on the AFL written all over it too. The umpiring department has put an even bigger target on its back for the rest of the season.
As they come off the ground at half time and full time, there is going to be some good shit being yelled from the stands.
The brown-nosed sniveling weasel Steve McBurney encapsulates everything that is wrong with umpiring.

Absolute ****ing pissant.

Did I hear correctly that an AFL matchday staffer who was on the ground near the dugouts said “Clarko’s comment WAS directed at the umpires” and this f*ing c* is also another ex North staffer the AFL has poached from us?

If he wasn’t coaching with one arm tied behind his back he is now.

If he is able to get us back to finals it will be his most glorious achievement.

He’s certainly had some challenges on the journey of the last 20 months.
Most self inflicted

Did I hear correctly that an AFL matchday staffer who was on the ground near the dugouts said “Clarko’s comment WAS directed at the umpires” and this f*ing c* is also another ex North staffer the AFL has poached from us?
Who was it?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

I liked seeing Clarko back on the boundary for the first time in a while. Gonna miss him... ****ing joke this whole thing has been.

Reckon he might sneak his way down before season's end.

Jennifer's Watt has said he won't coach from the boundary again this year. Gee between her emails about TT to sorting out Al clarkos aggression. No chance of finding time to plan our Tassie exit. Good job Jenny.

Jennifer Watt = the who ??

Time we ****ed her off fyi

How do you know she's not doing that lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back