Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a bit of a glass half full on this one at the moment. I fear if he doesn't coach again this season, it will be easier fof him to walk away completely.
I'm worried. He looks a bit fkd up.

If footy and the circus that surrounds it caused the mental health issue, is it going to be footy that fixes it?

Perhaps he has to let it go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're not in a good spot hey.
Season 9 No GIF by The Office

What an absolute debacle this year has turned out to be. You couldn’t make this up.

Another wasted year…..

I’ve been critical of the players but the way this year has panned out with Clarko must be difficult for them.
You’re giving the players an out. There is no excuse for what they have put up at times no matter the off field circumstances.

It sounds fine. I was ready to be cross and worried that he was not gung ho to be back in charge asap, but hadn’t considered the angle that he doesn’t think it’s appropriate for him to come in after months away and push Ratts out of the seat immediately. As long as he is back and they are sharing ideas, and he fully intends to step back up and be the head coach at the right time, what difference does it make?

Call me critical, but I’m getting a bit f*kn over him distancing himself from the club. Particularly whilst the whole club, players and supporters are on their knees.

I’m with you on this one, signed him on big money for 5 years and he’s practically gone for 1 season, now ofcourse we couldn’t have seen that coming but he does frankly owe us big time with some form of investment here.

Because between the coaches who are burnt out, the players who are checked out, and a club at odds with itself where the only place we’re even humming is the VFL — another senior coach to add to our pile of woes who’s not invested and leaves hanging us high and dry for yet ANOTHER coaching search will be enough for me to walk away from this club for good.

The supporters really copped a lot of shit this season especially after years of record breaking support and patience with this club, like give us a reason to think somehow this is all worth it. Because I’ve wasted my life even giving my attention to this club for how badly it’s held itself together over the years, and the record of the season shows it, 15 straight, worst since the 1930’s if we keep going. That’s an indictment.

Just watched the footage...not as bad as I thought it would be.

He sounds cautious...who wouldn't be with all the stuff written about him in the media.

If he's under some sort of care, he would be advised to go slowly at the beginning.

There's still alot he can do behind the scenes.

I now have a good feeling about this week's game.....🤞

Just watched the footage...not as bad as I thought it would be.

He sounds cautious...who wouldn't be with all the stuff written about him in the media.

If he's under some sort of care, he would be advised to go slowly at the beginning.

There's still alot he can do behind the scenes.

I now have a good feeling about this week's game.....🤞
Exactly, the media is lucky have an interview.. I would of told em to **** off

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back