Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

200.gif

This is the thread I was looking for last week

Not sure where to post this but I was speaking to Jason Heatley yesterday who coaches Boomer Harvey at North Heidelberg. Apparently Boomer will no longer be the runner but will fill a development coaching role with the 1-3 year players including Cooper. Jason believes Boomer will be able play more local games because of this change. No idea who the new runner will be but thought this was worth posting.

Not sure where to post this but I was speaking to Jason Heatley yesterday who coaches Boomer Harvey at North Heidelberg. Apparently Boomer will no longer be the runner but will fill a development coaching role with the 1-3 year players including Cooper. Jason believes Boomer will be able play more local games because of this change. No idea who the new runner will be but thought this was worth posting.
would he be coaching from the bench on game day?

If he dyes it we may have a problem.

I started get some white hairs in my beard at about 30-31. A few years later and my head hair is still jet black.
I used to work with a bloke who had head full of jet black hair except for a grey patch in his fringe where he took a knock to the head when he was young, it had been like that ever since that knock.

Maybe Monkhorst will be the new runner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarko has always highly rated good ball users.

Be interesting how he goes about our list as we butcher the ball better than any side in the comp.

Big task ahead, looking forward to seeing what he and new assistants can offer as our turnover stats are horrendous.
Hence why Tucker is our gain, Freos loss. He's always been a good ball user.
Will be in our starting 18 round 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back