Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Emma Kearney has joined the coaching team as a development coach/ player development co-ordinator.

Last edited:

Emma Kearney has joined the coaching team as a development coach/ player development co-ordinator.

Excellent! She should do very well in that role.

North leading the way again.

I wonder if Boomers role will change.

Given he's been focused on 1st-3rd year players & with Cooper coming in. I don't personally see an issue with it, but I had wondered if it would change prior to Kearney coming in to support Gavin Brown.

As an example, being not restricted to just the young players?

Kade Simpson just got picked up by the hawks as defensive coach.
Hope he wasn't one of the few on our list.

Kade Simpson just got picked up by the hawks as defensive coach.
Hope he wasn't one of the few on our list.
Great player, massively underrated. Hope he has a great career as a coach.

Sent from my SM-S906E using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's unreal! But a real shame that we miss out on the big fanfare of him walking back into Arden St due to everyone wanting to keep a low profile

Yeah, it is definitely a shame not to bask in the warm glow of a celebratory homecoming with feel-good videos and interviews of the great man.

On the other hand, all that in reality would have just been a shallow distraction from getting down to business, and facilitated the medias messiah complex discussions. Having to keep a low profile will allow Clarko and team to roll their sleeves up and start getting the job done.

It's unreal! But a real shame that we miss out on the big fanfare of him walking back into Arden St due to everyone wanting to keep a low profile
The press conference on the day of his announcement was the big fanfare, nothing is going to be bigger than that unless of course he wins a Premiership.

Last edited:
Had Aidan Corr come into my work with his lovely new wife yesterday. In a very brief chat, he volunteered that there had been an incredible amount of change at the club and that standards had definitely been lifted. Said Clarko was involved in everything, including reorganising all of the offices at Arden Street.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back