Alberton Footy League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the alberton football league Grand Final has been moved to inverloch, due to foster having a home ground advantage if they made it, which seems likely! what are your thoughts?

I see the alberton football league Grand Final has been moved to inverloch, due to foster having a home ground advantage if they made it, which seems likely! what are your thoughts?
Should be good ,great for spectators.

i don't like being called a fool Able your statement says that epa only wins taps as he is 10 feet 4 do you think its that easy do you ??? I don't really care about your little thing with nobrot no need to comment on my posts to get a bite out of him. I think you are an angry little man that needs to think before he speaks. This is a forum to discuss football not get into a slanging match with anyone who differs from your own opionion. Thats the thing its an opinion and everybody has one no one is right and no one is wrong. Stop Calling people tools and illiterate to please your own ego.

Oh i see...you can have an opinion on me but I cant have one on you ;) Lighten up, there's nothing wrong with some friendly banter...and while we're at it you probably should have a go at TarwinSuck2 seeing he called me a 'fat little midget'...Seeing you're the moral police here and all..

lets talk about the excitement machines that are the key forwards in this league atm, we havent seen such goal kicking talent since plugger's pig!

i actually rate tarwins forwards i was an idiot to ignore the talent down there.... russell sidlined with injury in the third?... eddy showing glimpses of his brilliance?

Yeah ankle injury, didnt come out after half time. Eddy slotted some nice goals and bergy was a real livewire whenever the ball went forward for tarwin...unfortunately it didn't go down there enough after quarter time.

tarwin started well i heard kicking the first five?... im glad we finally ended our bickering.. in this thread anyway haha... give me your 3,2,1 chachi without bias

no bowman from Foster. Big ruckmen, he dominated...and to be honest i have no idea. Tarwin did go into the shell after quarter time though and became scared to take the game on. Their first quarter was the best I have seen them play in a few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no bowman from Foster. Big ruckmen, he dominated...and to be honest i have no idea. Tarwin did go into the shell after quarter time though and became scared to take the game on. Their first quarter was the best I have seen them play in a few years.

But one good quarter of footy does not win a game does it able seamon!
whats tarwins run home like, who do they play?

Anyone read Rob Tesoriero's sook in the sentinel times about how some games some of their u/16's players have to step up and play u/18's...and this is why no one likes Wonthaggi cause the moment things get a bit tough they get the kleenex's out. Pretty sure every other club does this week in week out..

Yes able seamon you are right only difference is in alberton we have u15's stepping up to fill in for u18's. What Rob needs to do is down a large cup of concrete and step up to the challenge rather than moan about how tough life is. A town the size of Wonthaggi should have no trouble getting numbers to fill jnr sides. Maybe they should look at why players don't want to play for them and make changes to correct this. The other clubs in the Gippsland league are in the same boat but manage ok without having a sook.

He is worried about the gap between their u/16's and u/13's...pretty sure most Alberton clubs have 11 and 12 year olds running round in their 4ths. And the fact he is wanting an u/15's competition made just for the benefit of Wonthaggi is an example of their arrogance!

Was put to Alberton but rejected as they can only play clubs who have a bye which means for the home club having a very small gate canteen open for one match most club workers use the bye to get away have a break. A good thought but just wouldn't work.

Wouldnt wonthaggi be better of with no under 16's in the gippy league and there juniors from u/15 down in the alberton league?

Having u/12 and under u/14's junior sides in the the central gippsland junior football league would actually work better for them. Rather then having u/11's and 13's in the alberton

Well Look at Bass. We are a tiny town yet our U15s keep trashing everyone, and our seniors are getting better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back