Trump - Harris Presidential Election 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Is a US president allowed to have a criminal conviction
Yes doesn't prohibit them from being President.

The U.S. Constitution states that the president must:

Be at least 35 years old
Have been a resident of the USA for 14 years
Be a natural born citizen of the USA

Trump mantra when running against Clinton - 'Lock her up', now 'how can you lock me up'?

Biden is so cooked as is America.

Trump raised $39M in 24 hours and his numbers have gone up.
The odds and donations are just the immediate aftermath.

Things will dry up in a few weeks and the anger will wane. The donations will drop and his odds will drift.

The odds and donations are just the immediate aftermath.

Things will dry up in a few weeks and the anger will wane. The donations will drop and his odds will drift.
Do you really think that as I have been more inclined to believe he will get back in (will be close).

Have relatives in the US and they are crazy about him.

Sadly Biden/Harris are not at all inspiring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More fundraising coming.

Wife said much the same thing.
“They would pick him up and carry him away”.
But like all of us we are tainted by the movies where we see a compliant President being hustled away. This was a big man being non compliant and massive adrenaline running through him. He had just survived an assassination attempt and when the initial shock was overcome he was angry and the F bomb was repeated several times while his crowd roared its approval.

Wife said much the same thing.
“They would pick him up and carry him away”.
But like all of us we are tainted by the movies where we see a compliant President being hustled away. This was a big man being non compliant and massive adrenaline running through him. He had just survived an assassination attempt and when the initial shock was overcome he was angry and the F bomb was repeated several times while his crowd roared its approval.
Nah, I am not tainted by that, I base my opinions on the him being a poor excuse for a human being.

He made fun of Pelosi's husband when he was attacked and almost killed.

Care factor? Zero.

Just more mugs donating to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trump - Harris Presidential Election 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back