Trump - Harris Presidential Election 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Currently, the Ukrainian government has cancelled elections, bans all opposition parties, and sends bands of thugs into every town, hunting down men to send to the front. It is a dictatorship, not a democracy.

Of course. Democratic processes are typically suspended during times of war within a nation’s boundaries.

I still don't get...

a) how Trump's shoes came off and
b) what was so special about them that he needed to put them back on (hole in his socks?).
I think we all know I’m no fan of the man.
But I am 100% sure he was in deep shock at this point. I mean he was an inch away from death. How would any of us react?
The shoes I can only imagine were dislodged during the SS pile on. Wouldn’t have been to hard when he was being pushed and pulled with several agents on top of him.

There is plenty of evidence that Zelensky has promoted fascists into upper echelons of his regime. There is ample evidence that fascist militia are integrated into the Ukrainian military.

Currently, the Ukrainian government has cancelled elections, bans all opposition parties, and sends bands of thugs into every town, hunting down men to send to the front. It is a dictatorship, not a democracy.
Bands of thugs?
To do what?
Proof?
And please, no 16 year olds behind the screen typing rabbit hole rubbish and using a legit sounding name to try and make it feel accurate.

Bands of thugs?
To do what?
Proof?
And please, no 16 year olds behind the screen typing rabbit hole rubbish and using a legit sounding name to try and make it feel accurate.
In my previous post, I posted a link to just one of many articles that explains the fascistic nature of the Ukrainian government. Did you read it before demanding proof?
Putin uses the existence of fascists in the Ukrainian political and military hierarchy for his own propaganda, that is true. But that does not alter the fact that these fascists exist.
Your attitude is a very narrow, and unfortunate one. Anything that conflicts with your own personal world view is a "rabbit hole".

Last edited:
In my previous post, I posted a link to just one of many articles that explains the fascistic nature of the Ukrainian government. Did you read it before demanding proof?
Putin uses the existence of fascists in the Ukrainian political and military hierarchy for his own propaganda, that is true. But that does not alter the fact that these fascists exist.
Your attitude is a very narrow, and unfortunate one. Anything that conflicts with your own personal world view is a "rabbit hole".
How do you reconcile your claims of rampant neo-nazism with its Jewish leadership?

If it was OK to use the existence of crackpots and nut jobs within democratically elected leadership (or their appointments) as justification for invading another nation state, what kind of world would we be living in?

Brigade is a bit strong to describe something that is barely battalion strength.

I expect your spirit animal is the tangent

Your link is to a site that my iPad even gave a warning as to be insecure. So no, I did not read the article because it was deep in a rabbit hole full of nasty internet viruses.

Maybe wait until Trump becomes President and does something about Ukraine, meanwhile stay on topic.

Our beloved Trotskyite's spirit animal is the Caspian Tiger, which bacame extinct in the 70s.
...and yours is Triceratops, which became extinct when a meteorite struck the earth. Likewise, it will take the impact of another meteorite to get you to think outside your self-imposed mental straitjacket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...and yours is Triceratops, which became extinct when a meteorite struck the earth. Likewise, it will take the impact of another meteorite to get you to think outside your self-imposed mental straitjacket.
I went to the Melbourne Museum last week. The triceratops exhibit area was pretty cool - so thank you.

Of course. Democratic processes are typically suspended during times of war within a nation’s boundaries.
Yes, they are suspended because the war is unpopular. Young(and not so young) Ukrainian men don't want to die for the profit interests of Ukrainian capitalists and their US corporate backers.
furthermore, their mothers/wives/children don't want them to die for these reasons either.

Yes, they are suspended because the war is unpopular. Young(and not so young) Ukrainian men don't want to die for the profit interests of Ukrainian capitalists and their US corporate backers.
furthermore, their mothers/wives/children don't want them to die for these reasons either.
Are you just going to ignore any polling on the matter and make up your own to fit your belief - or have you sent a Caspian tiger to find out the sentiment on the ground in the Ukraine?

Maybe wait until Trump becomes President and does something about Ukraine, meanwhile stay on topic.
I’d assume he will pull funding and let his mate finish the invasion.

I’d assume he will pull funding and let his mate finish the invasion.
Trump and Putin are not "mates". Trump simply has different priorities to Biden. Biden, and the Democrats, see the war in Ukraine as fundamental to the interests of the US corporate elite. Their aim is nothing less than atthe dismemberment of Russia into mini-states governed by their proxies who will hand over all the raw materials and strategic minerals in Russian territory to US corporations.

Trump on the other hand, and those sections of the capitalist class that he represents, see the primary aim to be the destruction of social spending on public health, education, social security, and the intensification of exploitation of workers throughout the US. This can only be achieved through the means of dictatorship.
Therefore, Trump's priority is to establish a presidential dictatorship, which will require resources and political focus to squash the inevitable resistance of the US population.

Therefore, Trump denies the urgency of the war against Russia at this moment.
But he is only placing it on the backburner
Once he has dealt with the US population, he will then unleash his firestorm across the globe, just like Biden is doing now.

Trump and Putin are not "mates". Trump simply has different priorities to Biden. Biden, and the Democrats, see the war in Ukraine as fundamental to the interests of the US corporate elite. Their aim is nothing less than atthe dismemberment of Russia into mini-states governed by their proxies who will hand over all the raw materials and strategic minerals in Russian territory to US corporations.

Trump on the other hand, and those sections of the capitalist class that he represents, see the primary aim to be the destruction of social spending on public health, education, social security, and the intensification of exploitation of workers throughout the US. This can only be achieved through the means of dictatorship.
Therefore, Trump's priority is to establish a presidential dictatorship, which will require resources and political focus to squash the inevitable resistance of the US population.

Therefore, Trump denies the urgency of the war against Russia at this moment.
But he is only placing it on the backburner
Once he has dealt with the US population, he will then unleash his firestorm across the globe, just like Biden is doing now.
A but like the Vogon Constuction Fleet destroying the Earth.
Better find my towel

Remove this Banner Ad

Trump - Harris Presidential Election 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back