Trump - Harris Presidential Election 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you get Zev liking your post, you immediately need to question the quality of said post.
I would suggest that because full contact fighting sports are so barbaric, that this could be the reason that Zev has attached his signature to it.

There is a significant difference between full contact kickboxing and Muay Thai.

Every time you post you seem to make a factual error.

Your lack of nuance, need to be heard and general idiotic nature has seen you miss WBW's subtle intelligent humour.

Have another peek big boy.

I recently watched a snippet of Trump's "Bloodbath" speech and it's crucial to note that the Democrats have taken it out of context. I urge you to Google it and see for yourself that Trump was referring to an economic bloodbath.
So according to Antz, it has been "taken out of context", just like every other threat that Trump has made to instal a presidential dictatorship.
Apparently, even Biden himself took Trump's "bloodbath speech" out of context.
I urge you not to reply to my posts again unless you can make a (somewhat) intelligent argument.

There is a significant difference between full contact kickboxing and Muay Thai.

Every time you post you seem to make a factual error.

Your lack of nuance, need to be heard and general idiotic nature has seen you miss WBW's subtle intelligent humour.

Have another peek big boy.
No need. The fact that you think there is a significant difference indicates that there is no real difference.

Last edited:
So according to Antz, it has been "taken out of context", just like every other threat that Trump has made to instal a presidential dictatorship.
Apparently, even Biden himself took Trump's "bloodbath speech" out of context.
I urge you not to reply to my posts again unless you can make a (somewhat) intelligent argument.
Trump made a speech which included his words "No one will need to vote again after this election"

Trump made a speech which included his words "No one will need to vote again after this election"
I hate to be defending Trump, but that was taken out of context. He was talking to a group to try to get a big voting turnout and saying that he was going to fix the country and make it so good that it won't matter who's in after him.

So Trump plans on being a Fascist Dictator.... right. :rolleyes:

Claims the mob that weaponised the Justice system to target their politcal rival.
Claims the mob that forced a sitting president out of the race.
Claims the mob that bypassed their own democratic process and 'appointed' their preferred candidate.
Claims the mob that managed to obviate the rules to divert campaign funding from one candidate to another....

All the while, the supposed 'Fascist Dictator' did not rule as a dictator when in office last time...

Claims the mob that managed to obviate the rules to divert campaign funding from one candidate to another....

Just choosing one point Abdul, where is this rule stated and by which authority?

I read and heard from a variety of former campaign managers and political strategists that because it was a Biden/Harris combined ticket, there was no restriction on those funds being used by Harris

Administratively funds were controlled by Biden staffers and Biden then authorised fund transference to Harris staffers

Also, given no donor to the best of my knowledge publicly asked for a refund, it suggests further legitimacy of the use of donor funds

The broad-based, record fund-raising by Harris supports the notion that fund transfer is aligned with the broad wishes of Democrat voters

So Trump plans on being a Fascist Dictator.... right. :rolleyes:

Claims the mob that weaponised the Justice system to target their politcal rival.
Claims the mob that forced a sitting president out of the race.
Claims the mob that bypassed their own democratic process and 'appointed' their preferred candidate.

All the while, the supposed 'Fascist Dictator' did not rule as a dictator when in office last time...
It is true that the Democrats have no commitment to democracy whatsoever. That is why they refrained from throwing the book against Trump in the first place.
Where else in history has anyone seen a political figure who made a failed coup attempt allowed to run around the country free to campaign for the next election?

In every other historical example, you would see the failed coup perpetrator either: a) imprisoned, b) imprisoned and executed, or c) fleeing the country to exile on a US military jet.
Yet somehow, Trump was spared all of these scenarios and was given a free rein to present himself as the Republicans'candidate in 2024.
This is only because the Democrats acquiesced in allowing Trump to rise like a phoenix from the ashes. It expresses the obvious political truth that the Democrats fundamentally do not fear a Trump presidency, and will seek to do deals with him should he win the election, whatever authoritarian regime Trump should impose.

So yes, absolutelly, you are correct in thinking that the Democrats have absolutely no concern for the principles of democracy. They allowed a man who tried to overthrow the US constitution the opportunity to remain at large and continue his campaign.

However, you are completely blindsided to the massive threat that Trump poses to democracy. You say that he didn't rule as a dictator during his first presidential term. Maybe not, but on Jan 6, 2021 he attempted to instal a presidential dictatorship by inciting a mob to swarm the White House.

Trump has openly exhibited his admiration for Hitler, and many of this speeches are clearly lifted from Hitler's playbook.

On several occasions in his recent public speeches, Trump has intimated that he will rule as a dictator from day 1. He has announced a policy of deporting 20 million immigrants from the US, which could only be carried out under the conditions of a military police state.

Anyone who believes that Trump is less of a threat to democracy than the Democrats is sleep walking into a political catastrophe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is true that the Democrats have no commitment to democracy whatsoever. That is why they refrained from throwing the book against Trump in the first place.
Where else in history has anyone seen a political figure who made a failed coup attempt allowed to run around the country free to campaign for the next election?

In every other historical example, you would see the failed coup perpetrator either: a) imprisoned, b) imprisoned and executed, or c) fleeing the country to exile on a US military jet.
Yet somehow, Trump was spared all of these scenarios and was given a free rein to present himself as the Republicans'candidate in 2024.
This is only because the Democrats acquiesced in allowing Trump to rise like a phoenix from the ashes. It expresses the obvious political truth that the Democrats fundamentally do not fear a Trump presidency, and will seek to do deals with him should he win the election, whatever authoritarian regime Trump should impose.

So yes, absolutelly, you are correct in thinking that the Democrats have absolutely no concern for the principles of democracy. They allowed a man who tried to overthrow the US constitution the opportunity to remain at large and continue his campaign.

However, you are completely blindsided to the massive threat that Trump poses to democracy. You say that he didn't rule as a dictator during his first presidential term. Maybe not, but on Jan 6, 2021 he attempted to instal a presidential dictatorship by inciting a mob to swarm the White House.

Trump has openly exhibited his admiration for Hitler, and many of this speeches are clearly lifted from Hitler's playbook.

On several occasions in his recent public speeches, Trump has intimated that he will rule as a dictator from day 1. He has announced a policy of deporting 20 million immigrants from the US, which could only be carried out under the conditions of a military police state.

Anyone who believes that Trump is less of a threat to democracy than the Democrats is sleep walking into a political catastrophe.

As a young individual, which I'm sure you are, you will look back at this post in ten years and acknowledge how your views have evolved. You are easily swayed by the information you encounter, and a lot of it is misinformation.

As a young individual, which I'm sure you are, you will look back at this post in ten years and acknowledge how your views have evolved. You are easily swayed by the information you encounter, and a lot of it is misinformation.
yawn...as usual you use the adjective "young" as a synonym for "naive, susceptible, impressionable..." etc, but refuse to acknowledge that your own views are precisely those that you have absorbed from msm.

You don''t have to be young to be a political schmuck.

yawn...as usual you use the adjective "young" as a synonym for "naive, susceptible, impressionable..." etc, but refuse to acknowledge that your own views are precisely those that you have absorbed from msm.

Exactly, and that's what you are.

When I were a young lad, I certainly didn’t waste my time trying to re-educate the oldies.

Get out amongst it. Try online romance.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The comments and tweets (X) on the reaction of Waltz's son today are appalling!

I had not seen images of his children before but when I saw how much love there was from his son, I cried.

Shame on those that think it is okay to try and humiliate that family.

The comments and tweets (X) on the reaction of Waltz's son today are appalling!

I had not seen images of his children before but when I saw how much love there was from his son, I cried.

Shame on those that think it is okay to try and humiliate that family.
Do you reserve any shame for the opportunists who have leapt onto a few idiotic comments/tweets and turned them into a political football, bringing a "neurodivergent" kid along for the ride?

His supposed disorder doesn't actually have a recognised medical diagnosis.

Do you reserve any shame for the opportunists who have leapt onto a few idiotic comments/tweets and turned them into a political football, bringing a "neurodivergent" kid along for the ride?

His supposed disorder doesn't actually have a recognised medical diagnosis.
I have no idea what you are on about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back