Preview All Australian Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a myth that Swan was quiet the entire time before Arizona. He was fantastic early in the year before being injured, then had a couple of quietish games before his trip. He then came back and blitzed.

Deserves his spot absolutely.

Agree totally these guys on SEN need to check their stats makes a joke of radio station if they have given him footballer of the year and dont think he should be in AA. Fine and Thomspon need to check stats on swan on AFL site. He has also played one less game than most.

It's a myth that Swan was quiet the entire time before Arizona. He was fantastic early in the year before being injured, then had a couple of quietish games before his trip. He then came back and blitzed.

He would have had 5 BOG's in the first 7 weeks. Leigh Matthews said after the Richmond game, "it's been on the tip of my tongue, but I haven't been able to say it, but now I can't stop it, Dane Swan is a superior player to Judd and Ablett. There I've said it"

Deserves his spot and all because when he's been on he's been great, but for 1.5 months before Arizona and for almost a month after, his kicking was awful. I'm convinced he bet someone that he could play through half the season without kicking a proper drop punt.

Deserves his spot and all because when he's been on he's been great, but for 1.5 months before Arizona and for almost a month after, his kicking was awful. I'm convinced he bet someone that he could play through half the season without kicking a proper drop punt.

haha true. some of his kicks going into the 50 and even shots at goal on the run were shocking - grubbers, floaters, helicopters, anything but a decent drop punt.

haha true. some of his kicks going into the 50 and even shots at goal on the run were shocking - grubbers, floaters, helicopters, anything but a decent drop punt.

James Hird made a career out of kicks exactly like that. He kicked countless horrible floater mongrel finger breaking goals. And that boy could also play a bit!

Watching it on Fox now, did Dunstall just snub Daisy and Pendles? He spent like 5 minutes talking to Mitchell then sent them all off.

Watching it on Fox now, did Dunstall just snub Daisy and Pendles? He spent like 5 minutes talking to Mitchell then sent them all off.
I thought that too while listening to it on the radio live.

But when watching the replay then on Fox, you can see Dunstall is only interviewing the first player out of the 3 who enter the stage, and that he has no control over who is first onto the stage out of each 3.

You do notice that after the media manager of the event snubbed the Pies players of the half back line and centre, he/she sent Travis Cloke up first for the half forwards.:cool:

I think they feared a lynch mob.:eek::p

Gratz fellas, well deserved :thumbsu:

yHyQ7.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back