Preview All Australian Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Gratz to Dale Thomas, his first All Australian selection.

Also to Pendles, he was always going to make the team, but man he has improved this year, which many thought impossible.

4 in so far, Cloke at CHF and Swan as a follower I reckon.:)

Lance Franklin couldn't accept the Coleman medal due to "illness", Clarko said he had a bit of Gastro.

4 days out, hmm.

He didn't train today. I've heard mumours he was seen at Vimy House getting his knee drained again after swelling.

These guys talking down Swan is rather annoying.

'Continuity', 'worse first half than lots of other midfielders', give us a break!

ALL 6 MAKE IT IN, WOO HOO.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Swanny on a HFF, and Pendles on a wing is quite strange, but I agree with it, mids play everywhere now.

And Cloke is getting interviewed, people power has forced Dunstall to be fair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to the full compliment of Pies players for their stellar seasons.

Hopefully the can help cap it all off with the back-to-back prize.

Thomas and Pendles being named in the midfield ahead of Murphy is so, so sweet.

My thoughts are that Reid,Pendles,Leon and Cloke are going to be in the AA team
Daisy and Swany will be the unlucky ones.

I stand corrected.
Getting all six in is a remarkable achievement.
Congrats to all the guys.
Now piss off out of there and get home to bed.
You have bigger fish to fry on Friday.:thumbsu:

Angry at them talking down swan as well. After all he won the SEN footballer of the year beat Judd by 10 votes and he missed a game. Also won triple M player of the year and came equal second in ABC player of the year alongside goodes. How can they say he hasnt had a good year? Deserves to be there surprise omission for me was Scott Thompson.

Congrats to the boys for tonights AA Team all well deserved, I was just thinking we have 10 players who will be playing on friday night who are / have been AA.

BALL
TARRANT
SWAN
PENDLES
DIDAK
THOMAS
O'BRIEN
REID
DAVIS
CLOKE

( Shaw would have been AA if he hadn't placed that bet )

It's a myth that Swan was quiet the entire time before Arizona. He was fantastic early in the year before being injured, then had a couple of quietish games before his trip. He then came back and blitzed.

Deserves his spot absolutely.

Congrats to the boys for tonights AA Team all well deserved, I was just thinking we have 10 players who will be playing on friday night who are have been AA.

BALL
TARRANT
SWAN
PENDLES
DIDAK
THOMAS
O'BRIEN
REID
DAVIS
CLOKE

( Shaw would have been AA if he hadn't placed that bet )

You forgot Maxwell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview All Australian Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back